Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 5/5/2018 at 6:47 AM, Qwesting said:

Would you ever consider adding a mage only mode?

Its on my list of stuff to do, i have a bare bones version on v2 but i aint worked on it too much. Got the skeleton down just need alot of the logic down.

On 5/3/2018 at 1:48 PM, MR_Trials said:

Does this work with pure?

With good stats sure

On 5/3/2018 at 8:15 AM, hopstar said:

@fruity Could i try v2

If you have a v1 auth, sure, pm me with your puchase start/expiry

On 5/2/2018 at 9:32 PM, hopstar said:

@Fruity I did get it to work but it stoped working after one kill after entering the ffa portal. 
And does it support rev pool and fairy rings?>

Not currently with pool/fairy rings on sdn version, it is in v2 so if you have a v1 auth i can auth you v2 to help test it.

For the ffa portal issue, did you find the issue? 

Okay so i just bought it, and it did the first kill flawlessly. However, it then teleported to my house instead of doing another run when it only used 2 food & then just stood there in my house for about 7 minutes doing nothing, so i manually restored pray and spec & teleported to edge to bank, resumed script, it ran into the ban and again just stood there...

On 5/7/2018 at 12:18 AM, Est_Ketamine said:

There's a V2? I literally just purchased this lol can i get auth for V2?

On 5/7/2018 at 12:31 AM, Est_Ketamine said:

Okay so i just bought it, and it did the first kill flawlessly. However, it then teleported to my house instead of doing another run when it only used 2 food & then just stood there in my house for about 7 minutes doing nothing, so i manually restored pray and spec & teleported to edge to bank, resumed script, it ran into the ban and again just stood there...

Currently does not support PoH in v1, apply for v2 to test this travel routine :) 

On 5/7/2018 at 5:40 AM, sirrs said:

could i get v2

pm me with proof (screenshot) of purchase showing start/expiry dates from here: https://osbot.org/forum/clients/purchases/

On 5/13/2018 at 4:18 AM, loolils said:

Buying now, Wondering if i can send you a PM and possibly get a trial on v2?

Believe i have added the v2 from the pm's

12 minutes ago, talipen said:

hey mate, used to use this script a while back. MAde around 1B when it was really good gp an hour. 

On an 70def 70pray 80range/80mage account what is the kills per hour you'd expect?

Current don't have void. Not sure if its worth me getting this script, would only be on one account.

zulrah drops have risen quite a bit lately and also the scales and such, not sure exactly the GP hour with them stats but maybe someone else will be able to get back to you on that.

No trials currently, sorry. Ask all the quests you have before purchasing