Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 4/29/2018 at 11:07 AM, TheLudochris said:

Script ran fine first time, now since ive restarted it will get to the boat then tele out? gets stuck repeating this no matter what setup i try, on mirror mode.

EDIT: seems to be due to a change in my gear setup, either swapping to eternals or changing food to rocktails

rocktails? them new fancy fish? if so not supported currently

9 hours ago, dsh said:

@Fruity Need to fix banking asap. 50% of the time it wont withdraw a cammy tab while banking, and get stuck in an endless loop going in and out of ffa portal. Obvious bot ban risk; i got lucky and wasnt banned (gave it a 4-5 day cooldown after noticing it was stuck for an hour)

This v1 or v2

On 5/2/2018 at 3:01 PM, osDude said:

yall ever try to use it in mirror mode?

I did like two months ago, didn't work then and I'm pretty sure it still isn't supporting mirror mode unfortunately.

23 hours ago, sirrs said:

could i possibly trial this one, i have been wanting to purchase just not sure if my maxed zerk could run with this script as i wouldnt want it to die

You can do it with ease on a maxed zerk, the Magic levels makes the biggest difference. You probably have Vengeance aswell and that's a big plus. Botting a recently-targeted method (might still be?) on a maxed zerk feels kind of risky though, but of course it's up to you :) Good luck!

18 hours ago, hopstar said:

@Fruity I did get it to work but it stoped working after one kill after entering the ffa portal. 
And does it support rev pool and fairy rings?>

I noticed that I forgot to bring a Zul-andra teleport which caused the bot to just stand in the FFA portal instance without doing anything. Might be the reason. Not sure about the rev pool/fairy ring suuport.

• Like 1