Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 3:41 AM, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

@Fruity I'm getting this error:

4f64a0a01b.png

My ahrim's robe is definitely good to go... Interestingly, when I do a full swap with god d'hide cowl and ahrims cowl the script runs, when i try it with serpentine helm, the error above occurs. Running it without serpentine helm for now but would like this to be addressed.

you had ahrims in inventory when making inventory setup and when it has gone to equip magic (as it does by default) it is no longer able to find the item.

Have all magic worn and ranged in inventory when doing inventory setups. Going to add fail safes for this when I get some time too

22 hours ago, Shtab said:

having problems with waiting after bank, takes time when it starts to run to free portal. Also same waiting problem with item lootings.
And still same old problem, I leave alot darts in bank, but it never recharges bp with darts, forgot to mention this earlyer.
Also i wanna ask about pushing trip to limits, sometimes it has like 2 karambas and 4 sharks left, full pray pot and etc. but it wont go to try another kill, and just rebanks, when most of the time it would get another kill with those supplies, couse it has almsot max stats.

Currently checks for atleast 50% food, will think of a nice way to give the option to select minimum no of food and such but not sure yets

20 hours ago, dabswax said:

99% sure this doesn't stop the melee attack as you said @fruity as Advertising other bots isn't allowed.s doesn't do it, and has no problem, probably a huge factor for ban rates id think right? the consistent unnecessary clicking?

Yeah I'm sure if u stand still there is a chance you wont get hit but there is also the chance you will, all depends which wing you get hit with my zulrah. It might only be the first occurance of the rotation it wont hit you but I will have to confirm this. 

6 hours ago, Lanada said:

having a problem with ring of recoils not being taken from banmk

Have 1 spare in the inventory and see if it will work smoother

5 hours ago, Jonahftw said:

1. bot tellies out randomly right before zulrah is about to die 

2. Bot will not attempt extra kill even if there is enough food sometimes

3. bot will tele out even if there is 4 food left mid kill with 200 hp...

4. bot will freeze every other bank 

Might be food but might not be prayer potions or you're poisoned with no anti-venom. Other conditions other than food sometimes than might be preventing the kill completion.

Could you send me the logs when it does freeze? going to need more information to fix that one.

@Fruity can u fix the the charging staf/blowpipe recharging i died 6 times....because the bot dit not charge the trident so i got 6 times no charges left on my trident

ican u give me your skype i go wait till there is no charges

Edited by winkiemous