Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

19 hours ago, Maxlaxen said:

I have a few suggestions for this script that is very much needed:

• If you are using ring of recoils, the bot will idle at clan wars if you've used up all of your recoils (The bot's looking for a recoil in the inventory so it can "switch gear", if it's not there it will just idle forever WITHOUT logging out.
    Solution: Maybe there's a way of adding a logout-if-idle-longer-than option or simply a rearrange inventory/switch items/gear every death/bank/kill.

• If you die, the bot will not re-arrange your inventory after re-collecting the items at Zulrah, which means that your switch items will be spread all over your inventory (makes switching harder for the bot, increased death rate, and perhaps a higher ban rate.)
    Solution: Same as above, rearranging the inventory after death/bank/kill.

• The bot can sometimes go psycho and spam click the first prayer in the prayer book (Thick Skin)
    Solution: Wish I had something here... I checked the logger when it occurred but nothing helpful showed up :/ Not sure if the "Debugging" mode will show something different, I will try and see next time it occurs.

I hope you see this as a tip for improvement and that I'm not bashing on your script. It's doing great, but as in every scripts there's room for improvement :)

Thanks man,
    Maxlaxen

Helpful post.

• Like 1

On 18/02/2018 at 12:56 PM, riseofrage said:

I would like to test the script before buying. So if you want to get me as a customer please give me a trial of 2-4 hours to figure out if it fits to my needs.

2-4 hours isnt long - I want to see how it works, how its setup is like, how the anti ban looks like etc. . 

If there is no trial, its okay. I'll move on then.

Kinda getting irritated that the post clearly states no trials yet people are still persistent on having one, buy the script, if theres something u dont like/bugs report them and they'll be fixed swiftly. no offence anti bans barely do anything anyway, end result of botting is always a ban, its just a question of when, sure anti ban may delay bans for a bit but you'll be banned eventually due to the nature of zulrah being a great money maker and for the fact so many people have botted zulrah

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TopNotchScript said:

Kinda getting irritated that the post clearly states no trials yet people are still persistent on having one, buy the script, if theres something u dont like/bugs report them and they'll be fixed swiftly. no offence anti bans barely do anything anyway, end result of botting is always a ban, its just a question of when, sure anti ban may delay bans for a bit but you'll be banned eventually due to the nature of zulrah being a great money maker and for the fact so many people have botted zulrah

Because I can try to ask for one. Ofc botting only will lead some time to a ban. Anti bans delay the bans for sure by a few days to weeks and maybe if you bot smart with good breaks and not too much you eventually can bot for months. 
No offense but I am falling asleep reading your post. If there is a chance of getting a trial why not ask. I didnt read anywhere that he wont give trials - maybe he changes his mind or whatever. 

I always try, even tho it seems to be not working out. Thats my attitude. 

On 18/02/2018 at 6:10 PM, Maxlaxen said:

I have a few suggestions for this script that is very much needed:

• If you are using ring of recoils, the bot will idle at clan wars if you've used up all of your recoils (The bot's looking for a recoil in the inventory so it can "switch gear", if it's not there it will just idle forever WITHOUT logging out.
    Solution: Maybe there's a way of adding a logout-if-idle-longer-than option or simply a rearrange inventory/switch items/gear every death/bank/kill.

• If you die, the bot will not re-arrange your inventory after re-collecting the items at Zulrah, which means that your switch items will be spread all over your inventory (makes switching harder for the bot, increased death rate, and perhaps a higher ban rate.)
    Solution: Same as above, rearranging the inventory after death/bank/kill.

• The bot can sometimes go psycho and spam click the first prayer in the prayer book (Thick Skin)
    Solution: Wish I had something here... I checked the logger when it occurred but nothing helpful showed up :/ Not sure if the "Debugging" mode will show something different, I will try and see next time it occurs.

I hope you see this as a tip for improvement and that I'm not bashing on your script. It's doing great, but as in every script there's room for improvement :)

Thanks man,
    Maxlaxen

Will try find out whats up with the recoil issue, should not be looking for the recoil if its not in the inventory so should be a quick fix.

The spazzing out seems to be the script should be in the inventory or in another tab so will see what method is missing the tab check, tyvm

v2 has the re-arranging (restricted to equipment only currently, may do the rest of the inv when i get more time)

17 hours ago, totoriustaurage said:

Hey, im wondering should i buy this to try. But first i want to ask, for example do you need voids to run this? because i have ironman pretty hight stats, but i dont have antivenom+ so will it run with simple antipoisions, anyone tried?? Thanks.

Currently would need anti-venom+ or serp. using the others its pretty risky as you could die outside the lair and risk loosing items. Its pretty risky for me to add currently

• Like 1

@Fruity

v2.06

I load everything up correctly, with zul teleport in inv. 

It goes through portal, uses the teleport, and then tele's back to clan wars because it thinks it needs a new inv setup or something im not sure.

The debug doesnt seem to work either

Edited by k9thebeast