Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

1 hour ago, Cat Loaf said:

How do you guys train magic on accs for Zurlah , i'm getting close to  owning two but want to keep my accs safe , i don't want to alch sounds high ban rate . Range/melee is no problem you just NMZ but what for magic ?

NMZ your magic with blast spells, can put on defensive casting for xtra def xp. Also gaining some nice extra HP xp while training magic when actually hitting.

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

could also afk magic in nmz if u do it legit for little effort using fire wave of something + u get hp xp.

If not just alching with gary's hood never been banned doing that haha

What you mean gary's hood? ;p 

2 hours ago, dailysmoker said:

NMZ your magic with blast spells, can put on defensive casting for xtra def xp. Also gaining some nice extra HP xp while training magic when actually hitting.

Do you use absorption potions or just use prayer potions? Can you also do blast spells in NMZ with bot? 

17 minutes ago, Duhstin said:

Unable to hardly run the bot today, constantly getting the Switching Gear bug after looting and teleporting to Clanwars.  Nothing in logs. Any other way I can try to find out what is causing it?

Getting the same issue. 

I feel like people are getting banned from when the bot dies, it never rearranges the inventory. Most of the time i die within the first hour or 2, then it will just go for a while with half my gear at the bottom of my inventory. I think you should get that fixed asap even before the release of v2 @Fruity

Maybe it gets stuck because you have  blessing and maybe it's not supported by script ?

Or check blowpipe , put on one bot to full and on the other around 10% and see which one gets stuck , if it gets suck on trident recharge maybe would be wise to just buy two and disable refilling of trident since it's dirt cheap anyways .

Anyways would be nice if you guys found out before i finish my questing on my accs :p

Would be fun it bot could bank full inventory like "mistake" from time to time and withdraw it freshly from bank in order according to saved inventory , would fix both  messy inventory issue and act like small anti-pattern choosen by you after how many kills to do that .

Edited by Cat Loaf
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Denmen13 said:

What you mean gary's hood? ;p 

Do you use absorption potions or just use prayer potions? Can you also do blast spells in NMZ with bot? 

I don't have the NMZ bot myself. I just autoclick the health prayer with absorps to stay at 1 hp. That way I can do ~1 hr trips or something.

7 hours ago, mikehamz said:

anyway we could get a slower gear switching mode. Pretty sure a lot of these bans are because it switches gear so quick. Also a question for anyone who uses pure mage no switches is the ban rate a lot lower?

there is a 'quick switching' thing on the gui

Side note:

Woke up to a load of crap on my site (might be a few days of lost data as i backed up 2 days ago), until i get further information, there will be no pre purchase trials and also v2 testing will be limited to only the people i trust. and also no visuals on my site for users/drops.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Signatures said:

Getting the same issue. 

I feel like people are getting banned from when the bot dies, it never rearranges the inventory. Most of the time i die within the first hour or 2, then it will just go for a while with half my gear at the bottom of my inventory. I think you should get that fixed asap even before the release of v2 @Fruity

yeah in v2, it takes equipment to the top of inventory so thats all dandy.

There have been minimal bans for a good few weeks so might have just been calm before the storm, not quite sure