Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Mine keeps running to the North east corner after every kill and spamming the protect from range prayer.. 'Status: Switching Prayers' - Sometimes it just does this and other times the status flashes from 'Switching Prayers' to 'Looting' (After it's looted)

Some odd reason i've checked the fight durations and some have been as long as 4:30 (They are usually between 1:30 - 3mins)

No unusual activity on the logger. 

Edited by JRB

9 hours ago, thefallengod said:

@Fruity assuming all goes to plan..ill be posting a 70+hour proggy.

Please do :D

On 20/12/2017 at 5:29 AM, overwatcheddude said:

I'd like to report a bug,

For some reason, when the bot died, he did not collect items from the NPC, instead he went to Zulrah and died again. When you die twice Zulrah, the items on the first death are permanently removed. I lost 30m worth of gear because of this. Please fix this ASAP.

Never mind, I found them on the ground at clan wars. The bot died to venom, and didn't pick them up. He was wearing a serp helm that ran out of scales.

Will look into the issue and try and add a failsafe, can you show me you're setup? using anti-venom+? serp helm?

17 hours ago, KrummeLad said:

skript is bugging as of right now. Randomly standss in zul-andra in the left corner before the bridge.

Jump into chatbox if this is still happening, will try get some more info and look into the issue

Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble running the script. I may just be dumb as this is my first time using a bot script. It either starts up, checks gear and then banks my range gear and logs, or it does a trip to zulrah properly, then comes to bank and banks range gear and log. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, is there any way you could help me with this?

54 minutes ago, Duane Wells said:

Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble running the script. I may just be dumb as this is my first time using a bot script. It either starts up, checks gear and then banks my range gear and logs, or it does a trip to zulrah properly, then comes to bank and banks range gear and log. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, is there any way you could help me with this?

Hey hey, I just purchased the script as well and it runs smoothly for me.

• Have you ensured that you have enough supplies in the bank
  • Perhaps try restarting the bot entirely / re-downloading the client.
  • check that all your gear has sufficient charges.
  • Is your setup similar to the one in the OP ?
  • Try making a new saved configuration instead of loading from the previous one you have already made?
  • You can also click the settings button and click "toggle logger" and it will show you the error message / what is going on. That can also help.

Sorry im just spit-balling some issues that could cause it to not function properly maybe (Minimize, isolate , eliminate) :P

Edited by Notey
  • Boge 1

22 minutes ago, Notey said:

Hey hey, I just purchased the script as well and it runs smoothly for me.

• Have you ensured that you have enough supplies in the bank
  • Perhaps try restarting the bot entirely / re-downloading the client.
  • check that all your gear has sufficient charges.
  • Is your setup similar to the one in the OP ?
  • Try making a new saved configuration instead of loading from the previous one you have already made?
  • You can also click the settings button and click "toggle logger" and it will show you the error message / what is going on. That can also help.

Sorry im just spit-balling some issues that could cause it to not function properly maybe (Minimize, isolate , eliminate) :P

Thanks for the response but I definitely have enough supplies, I restarted it, all charges good, good gear, tried basically everything here. My toggle logger keeps updating by the second so I'm having a hard time scrolling up to see the issue. I've tried all of these things but it still is having a hard time working for me. Keeps doing the same thing :(

Hi just bought the script, the bot is able to check the blowpipe/trident for charges and enter the lair, but it wont fight zulrah? it will switch between attack styles and move around but wont click zulrah itself. what am i doing wrong? This is the error im getting:

7BMZSwc.png

Edited by Jordan Tran

Without  a doubt one of the best scripts :D , Ran for about 5 hours straight and it ran successfully without any hiccups.

My only confusion is , im having trouble calculating the profits because it uses the scales + runes to recharge the trident which is cool but yeah.

I'd like to see how many scales & Runes it uses to recharge and how many times.

Thank you!

Hey there I have been running this bot for some time now, it has a lot of problems really quickly. I for this reason checked the logger, it seems it has problems banking at edgeville and killing zulrah after some rotations. It just stops attacking it after an error message. I would love to get in contact with you.

edit: It seems it has to do something with the mirror client, I guess mirrored is not supported / buggy?

Edited by Jorispwnz
Change in progress