Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

46 minutes ago, KrummeLad said:

Bought this script an hour ago - very fast and effective! I seem to have a minor problem though.

When using house tabs for leaving zulrah, it teleports to my house, and just stands there. "Status - Teleporting to house" 

However, if i click on the altar in my house, it prays and it recognizes my wall mounted glory and teleports to edge. 

If it could somehow click altar itself and find the glory this little bug would be gone  :) 

Of course i could just use cammy tabs or others instead, but i would like to save the prayer pots and use altar

im looking into house tab issues, i would recommend using ring of dueling and banking at clan wars for the free-for-all portal recharging, though. alot more efficient

27 minutes ago, Spodqer said:

As in gear im using?

Yeah equip/invent. Going to copy setup and run on mirror see if i can find out what is going strange with mirror compared to stealth

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

im looking into house tab issues, i would recommend using ring of dueling and banking at clan wars for the free-for-all portal recharging, though. alot more efficient

Yeah equip/invent. Going to copy setup and run on mirror see if i can find out what is going strange with mirror compared to stealth

Okay, ideally id be running stealth but mirror doesnt work at all for me. 

Mage:

Serp helm

Ahrims robetop and bottoms

Eternal boots

Book of darkness

Trident of the swamp

Ring of suffering (r)  NOT imbued

Tormented brace

Occult Necklace

Saradomin cape (non imbued- normal god arena)

Range Switch:

Armadyl d'hide top

Saradomin d'hide chaps

Blow pipe (addy darts)

Anguish

Avas Accumulator

Inventory i have: 1 Zulandra teleport, Ring of dueling, 1 mage/range pot, 3 prayer pots, rest sharks

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Fruity said:

Figured the problem?

On 04/12/2017 at 3:26 AM, jwall601 said:

hey lads.

Was wondering if i could free trial this script?

(i probably won't see your reply for a while, i hope its 3 hours of use and not 3 hours from you seeing this)

also, does the 30 day mean 30 days of use (24*30hr) or is it just good for one month?

99.9% sure it’ll last 30 calendar days, and not 30 days of use

On 12/4/2017 at 5:09 PM, Fruity said:

Shall look into a better way to grab prices, potentially a bulk grab on start then not worry about the rest of the run. 504 is a timeout error iirc so might be too many requests to osbuddy

show us setup you're using

Personally I don't really mind not knowing how much money I made because I'll see at the end anyways, any chance to add a toggle to price grabbing as a temporary fix?