Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

15 hours ago, EPLS said:

v2 is definitely an interesting upgrade from the v1, menu has changed quite a bit, but setting up configs is mostly the same... bit stricter this time, which might help newbies.

BUT stuck trying to change "always right click setting" can't use script

Could you come chatbox and help us with this issue, think its a config issue (other people having different configs)

9 hours ago, dolnyAFC said:

Got 2day ban, my friend also and another friend gets the perm :(

:feels: 

4 hours ago, Henriksson_96 said:

Perma banned, unlucky. Currently botting up my alt(atm, 73rng) - hoping i can get back to zulrah camping before my script runs out. 

GL!

1 hour ago, Fruity said:

Could you come chatbox and help us with this issue, think its a config issue (other people having different configs)

:feels: 

GL!

I can't, I got banned by Alek for trying to get your attention (to be fair I spammed your name about 10 times).

Is there a way I can send my config to you and check if I'm doing something wrong? I need this issue fixed, money needs to be made today.

4 minutes ago, EPLS said:

I can't, I got banned by Alek for trying to get your attention (to be fair I spammed your name about 10 times).

Is there a way I can send my config to you and check if I'm doing something wrong? I need this issue fixed, money needs to be made today.

i can remove v2 auth so u have v1 again while issue is fixed if u like,

Just need to know what config changes when you switch to right click only, to see this click the settings button top right of osbot then 'Options' (top option) then go to the debug tab and enable configs.

Once enabled, switch between your right click/left click npc options and tell me what config changes and also what the value is for right click 

12 minutes ago, Fruity said:

i can remove v2 auth so u have v1 again while issue is fixed if u like,

Just need to know what config changes when you switch to right click only, to see this click the settings button top right of osbot then 'Options' (top option) then go to the debug tab and enable configs.

Once enabled, switch between your right click/left click npc options and tell me what config changes and also what the value is for right click 

I need you to specify, you're not talking about the one click gaming option right?

The menu "NPC attack options":

1306: 1 (always right click)

left click where available is 1306 as well with a value of 2

Is this correct or do you need more info?

Edited by EPLS

1306: 1 in logger: (ALWAYS RIGHT CLICK)

[DEBUG][Bot #1][10/25 02:11:16 PM]: CONFIG for ID = 1306 :
    Binary = 00000000000000000000000000000001
    Hexadecimal = 1
    Decimal = 1

1306: 2 in logger (LEFT CLICK WHEN AVAILABLE)

[DEBUG][Bot #1][10/25 02:11:31 PM]: CONFIG for ID = 1306 :
    Binary = 00000000000000000000000000000010
    Hexadecimal = 2
    Decimal = 2

And I hate to be a buzz kill, but can you change the auth back to v1? I would love to contribute to v2's release, but I'm missing out on money I need.

Edited by EPLS

21 minutes ago, EPLS said:

I need you to specify, you're not talking about the one click gaming option right?

The menu "NPC attack options":

1306: 1 (always right click)

left click where available is 1306 as well with a value of 2

Is this correct or do you need more info?

thats fine tyvm, its 1106 iirc for me, i changed yday but must be others or other people. Will add it in a moment

23 minutes ago, EPLS said:

1306: 1 in logger: (ALWAYS RIGHT CLICK)

[DEBUG][Bot #1][10/25 02:11:16 PM]: CONFIG for ID = 1306 :
    Binary = 00000000000000000000000000000001
    Hexadecimal = 1
    Decimal = 1

1306: 2 in logger (LEFT CLICK WHEN AVAILABLE)

[DEBUG][Bot #1][10/25 02:11:31 PM]: CONFIG for ID = 1306 :
    Binary = 00000000000000000000000000000010
    Hexadecimal = 2
    Decimal = 2

And I hate to be a buzz kill, but can you change the auth back to v1? I would love to contribute to v2's release, but I'm missing out on money I need.

removed

19 hours ago, EPLS said:

Hey, just noticed it was standing in some of Zulrah's gas. Just stood their taking it in. Otherwise, all runs successful. This is with v1.998.

Ive pushed an update a few days ago that should prevent the script getting stuck when it teleports to clan wars,

If people can confirm this bug has been stopped please let me know so i know to mark it as fixed.

On 27/10/2017 at 11:34 AM, boststin said:

Bought the script. Runs fine on injection, however it seems to have problems in mirror mode. Is this common?

Injection is always alot more stable than mirror from experience in bug reports.

Im always looking into mirror mode issues. Seems like mirror mode cant keep up with whats going on and i seem to get 'union object is owned by someone else' or something around those lines so it will lose track of rotations.

Trying to find a fix and find the cause so i can report it