Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

7 hours ago, muffinrecon said:

Script keeps dying with full inventory.

Any ideas? Just died 2x with 0 prayer pots used. It only ate the karambawns. Not sure where the logs are, so I can't send you the errors when it dies.

My stats are 45 prayer - 80/80 & 70 def. 

Im using it on my home computer with nothing else running, so it's not computer specs.

It also sometimes just freezes osbot and then dies because it crashed. I can't get to a logger to paste stuff in.

This is with the newest osbot version that just came out an hour ago. 1.4.3

When running the script try running with logs open just in case this happena and its crashing often,

Could you tell us what food you're trying to use?

Yo Fruity,

Sometimes when i log into my account, let's say for instance i go sell some of my Loot at the GE.

I've then started the Script after i've sold the loot while at GE while i have low HP & prayer - The script decide's to get the invent ready for Zulrah BUT then it eats a shit ton of food, banks for more food and then goes to the clan wars portal to regenerate the pray.

I've had this happen a few times. (Pretty petty bringing it up - but just something that i keep doing by accident)

other than that stupid little thing, the Script is unbelievable! 250 kills and 27m profit in a few days.

14 minutes ago, JRB said:

Yo Fruity,

Sometimes when i log into my account, let's say for instance i go sell some of my Loot at the GE.

I've then started the Script after i've sold the loot while at GE while i have low HP & prayer - The script decide's to get the invent ready for Zulrah BUT then it eats a shit ton of food, banks for more food and then goes to the clan wars portal to regenerate the pray.

I've had this happen a few times. (Pretty petty bringing it up - but just something that i keep doing by accident)

other than that stupid little thing, the Script is unbelievable! 250 kills and 27m profit in a few days.

Shall have a gander, off top of me head its probs cause it checks if you're at clan wars if not -> eat food but im sure i could amend it

Any reason why its having really long delays when banking and after kills? it will sit with the loot on the ground for like 1 minute before picking it up than sit there another minute before even teleing out. Than it will goto the bank and sit there saying going to FFA portal but it stands there for 2 minutes before actually going

1 hour ago, jakeez said:

Any reason why its having really long delays when banking and after kills? it will sit with the loot on the ground for like 1 minute before picking it up than sit there another minute before even teleing out. Than it will goto the bank and sit there saying going to FFA portal but it stands there for 2 minutes before actually going

Getting this as well. 3 kills in 20 minutes. And the past 3 kills have been 3min kills average. 

Just spent the past 2 minutes in the looting phase

[INFO][Bot #1][09/25 06:31:39 PM]: [DatabaseLoot] NPE While Adding Item To Database
[INFO][Bot #1][09/25 06:31:40 PM]: [LootItem] Name Set To: Battlestaff
[INFO][Bot #1][09/25 06:31:40 PM]: [LootItem] ID Set To: 1391
[INFO][Bot #1][09/25 06:31:41 PM]: [DatabaseLoot] NPE While Adding Item To Database
[INFO][Bot #1][09/25 06:31:42 PM]: [LootItem] Name Set To: Battlestaff
[INFO][Bot #1][09/25 06:31:42 PM]: [LootItem] ID Set To: 1391
[INFO][Bot #1][09/25 06:31:42 PM]: [DatabaseLoot] NPE While Adding Item To Database
[INFO][Bot #1][09/25 06:31:43 PM]: [LootItem] Name Set To: Battlestaff
[INFO][Bot #1][09/25 06:31:43 PM]: [LootItem] ID Set To: 1391
[INFO][Bot #1][09/25 06:32:43 PM]: [DatabaseLoot] NPE While Adding Item To Database
[INFO][Bot #1][09/25 06:32:44 PM]: [LootItem] Name Set To: Battlestaff
[INFO][Bot #1][09/25 06:32:44 PM]: [LootItem] ID Set To: 1391

Edited by muffinrecon

something weird has happened last night,i went to sleep,turned bot on and the bot has somehow lost its almost all gear,logged back in to find it wearing only ahrims and trident and mage arena cape,having blowpipe avas accumulator and fury in inventory. checked collect at zulrah and there was nothing. went to bank and there was no leftovers of the gear lost either. so somehow the script lost those items so what the fk did the script do? rip 15-20m