Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 23/07/2017 at 2:53 AM, Dan Bilzerian said:

i just left home for 2 hours and this happen .. i think after he die at zulrah he standing in falador and script repeat this logs

Thank you for the explaination, sounds like something iffy with web walker if thats the case. shall have a gander

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan Bilzerian said:

@Fruity i have one question can u add other venom too? the lower one? because the anit venoms + (4) just go 2.7k up.... so they are 7.6k each insane 

script support other venoms?

It is possible for me to add the other anti-venom but i have my agruments against them, 

As they only cure the venom and dont prevent, you need to drink 2-3 doses or more if you have a really slow kill. Due to this, high chance of running out of the potion and being poisoned going to the bank where it would not be a safe death.

I can look at ways of adding them but doubt id allow multiple kills with them due to the fact above and would make it withdraw (4) only.

Seems over kill but id rather have them be as safe as can be 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Fruity said:

It is possible for me to add the other anti-venom but i have my agruments against them, 

As they only cure the venom and dont prevent, you need to drink 2-3 doses or more if you have a really slow kill. Due to this, high chance of running out of the potion and being poisoned going to the bank where it would not be a safe death.

I can look at ways of adding them but doubt id allow multiple kills with them due to the fact above and would make it withdraw (4) only.

Seems over kill but id rather have them be as safe as can be 

oh i see now , thx :) then dont need i think ;p

• Like 1

By chance get a trial buddy? Tried so many scripts just aren't worth the it lol but I just came across this........ An considering even doing it manually you still make like 1.5m an hr at Zulrah I'd gladly pay 50 a month for something like this... make that back in 2 days using the script completely worth it... (* If it works *) sure it does though otherwise you wouldn't put that price on it... Regardless if you wanna lemme get a trial cool if not completely understandable buddy take pride in your work.