Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

well my main that had all 99 on rs3 and almost 2k total and 500m bank on 07 just got permmed. alll 6 my accounts got permmed same day. yesterday. they said it was 3rd party client related. idk... very sad.. i don't think i can get away with botting in any way without the account getting bannned. if there was a way i would totally do it... maybe someone can help..

@FruityBug running on 3 accounts fine? the 4th? when i ran it starts killing it then teleports out randomly? the logger is clear with no errors but also no reason as to why its doing it unsure.png

Also found that my accounts have started to die a couple of times? yet the debug is fine? 1 died to a dc but the rest have just randomly died? but the log is clear nothing unusual? 

Ive got a void set up? set up no different to others othan just just void and it still keeps teleporting out? randomly and doing no kills? why is it doing it?

so ive managed to fix the teleporting out on when it has void, however a few do keep dying randomly and with plenty of food like almost full invents?

What was the fix for the teleporting issue? will help me find out why.

as for the dying i'm not too sure, could be a variety of things. Ive been running tests and i cant see something weird going on but other people might be having issues i'm not having.

Going to download my script at work in about 20mins when i got some spare time and read through it and see if i can spot anything 

I'm having this same issue

Banking issue should be sorted in the newest version, can someone confirm if its sorted or if its broken?

got v1.78 still dont drink the magic and range potions fruity pi0v7CC.gif

whatt, i ran it myself and it seemed to be working fine 'o.O, is it still just ignoring it completely or just randomly not drinking it?

Edited by FruityBug

would it be much work/ complicate to make the bot run itself to GE selling "junk loot" and re-suppling itself with pots/food? 

Wouldnt be too much work to make it do it, would be more work creating a UI to let users customise what to buy/sell and also how many of each supply it should buy. 

In the script, there is already basic GE functionality that i am working on, its just hidden to the public. Ill grab some screenshots when i got time. Has a button to sell loot, and also a button to buy supplies. Currently takes your inventory setup * the supplies buy 20 and thats the default quantity.

Just have to think about alot of stuff to make it work OR make it very customizable so that everyone can pick w/e they want

Wouldnt be too much work to make it do it, would be more work creating a UI to let users customise what to buy/sell and also how many of each supply it should buy. 

In the script, there is already basic GE functionality that i am working on, its just hidden to the public. Ill grab some screenshots when i got time. Has a button to sell loot, and also a button to buy supplies. Currently takes your inventory setup * the supplies buy 20 and thats the default quantity.

Just have to think about alot of stuff to make it work OR make it very customizable so that everyone can pick w/e they want

Nice mate!

Btw, running pretty much and no bans anymore. 

I think I was just unlucky on the one i got banned.

ignoring it completely after first start up pi0v7CC.gif

hmmm, does it do first kill of trip or just first kill in general, i dont understand how it would drink it first one and not the rest, the method that checks is same both times.

Also, what was the fix for the teleporting?

Nice mate!

Btw, running pretty much and no bans anymore. 

I think I was just unlucky on the one i got banned.

Dont jinx it! *touch wood*

• Like 1

hmmm, does it do first kill of trip or just first kill in general, i dont understand how it would drink it first one and not the rest, the method that checks is same both times.

Also, what was the fix for the teleporting?

Dont jinx it! *touch wood*

i didnt end up using camelot teleport i biting the bullet of less profit but its fine

after pressing start it will drink my 4 doses of range and magic get the kill ive set it only 1 kill only then it teleports to clan wars and after it returns to lair it wont drink it anymore only goes for the anti venom when needed.

i wish all my accounts didn't get banned. was it because i was botting many accounts at once? or should i just stick to mirror mode or what

cause even botting somewhat human like i feel like i still get banned. and isn't my ip flagged now? what do i do in this situations?

Did you bot all 6 accounts on the same computer/using the same internet? that could be an issue (im not expert on this stuff so i can only assume).

• Like 2

yeah. i'm trying to find someone who has an acc for sale so i can get the use out of the script i paid for i need to buy a zulrah killable acc.

what happen was you got chain banned. when one account gets ban on same ip they see the other ones that are logged in and if they think youre botting they ban all at once its happen to me before all my accounts dc at the same time 

you just gotta accept it and move on this is the botting life

i didnt end up using camelot teleport i biting the bullet of less profit but its fine

after pressing start it will drink my 4 doses of range and magic get the kill ive set it only 1 kill only then it teleports to clan wars and after it returns to lair it wont drink it anymore only goes for the anti venom when needed.

alright, just finishing up some jobs and ill be able to download the script and have a look.

• Like 1