Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Can you please make it eat after the fight to loot?

I just had the case where I did not need any food during fight (just 2 sharks) and it only looted 2 items not all 3.

thank you smile.png

It shouldnt really teleport if there is still loot on the floor, if your inventory is full it should either: Drop vials, combine scales with blowpipe or if all else fails - eat some food. Im sure i have checks for it not to go anywhere if loot is visible. Will have to double check. 

bro it banks my magic equipment, im runnning it from scratch from the clan wars it is being weird lol

Did you follow the OP for setting up? switch back to magic BEFORE saving 

just about to finish my account, is it worth using anti venoms?

just finishing void then im done

Anti-venom+ is essential if you dont have a serpentine helm. Standard anti-venom is not a prevention its just a cure, youll keep getting poisoned in 1 trip alot so not really worth it.

banks my range set up after it kills zulrah can you fix please

Did you follow the OP when creating the setup?

It keeps banking my mage equipment after I set up. I switch back to mage after setting up, but it switches back to range and deposits the mage equipment. please help.

EDIT: I figured out the issue. The mage and the range equipment in the set up have gotten reversed. It was fine before, but I think after new build it has been switched up.

Edited by lack140

It keeps banking my mage equipment after I set up. I switch back to mage after setting up, but it switches back to range and deposits the mage equipment. please help.

EDIT: I figured out the issue. The mage and the range equipment in the set up have gotten reversed. It was fine before, but I think after new build it has been switched up.

Ahh was switched 2-3 week ago, i had alot of people getting confused about the 'Phase Equipment' so i changed it to just magic equipment and range equipment

this 1.75 causing alot of issues lol i just watched my guy turn his pray and afk to death sad.png after 10 kills even it was really weird it not finding duel ring i think i not sure fruits

Could u show us a screen shot of it when it gets stuck with the logger? also can you show me your setup so i know what stuff it could try doing? Ive tested with ring of dueling and havnt come across any issues with it myself. Have you tried using a previous profile and does that work? could it be something your doing when doing your new setup? whats different in the setups?

Edited by FruityBug

Could u show us a screen shot of it when it gets stuck with the logger? also can you show me your setup so i know what stuff it could try doing? Ive tested with ring of dueling and havnt come across any issues with it myself. Have you tried using a previous profile and does that work? could it be something your doing when doing your new setup? whats different in the setups?

ill try save a new set up in profiles. it had always been same though weird thing is it done 10 kills and then randomly next one it decided to stand there afk haha i had ring of dueling in invent it was ring of dueling (1) maybe that was why? 

ill try save a new set up in profiles. it had always been same though weird thing is it done 10 kills and then randomly next one it decided to stand there afk haha i had ring of dueling in invent it was ring of dueling (1) maybe that was why? 

Should just find the item using the name not looking for the charges, as if u dont have something with the name it cant have 0 charges. Let me know how new setup goes, if it does get stuck, could u let us know if anything pops up in the logs or what not, strange how it would just randomly say 'naaaa im alright m8'

thanks, just getting void on the two accounts then ill be asking for a trial smile.png hoping to get my vpn sorted as well so less chance of bans! will rotate every 8 hours?

Can you give me a recommended invent 

account a; 90defence 91range 70prayer 94mage 87hp

account b; 73def 82range 60prayer  84mage 82hp

Both using void (helm switch), trident, occult, maleadiction, mage cape, - blow, pipe avas, glory

what should my invent look like? can someone give me a rough idea before i ask for trial?

60da1d32df284ca2a0f356dd41986ca9.png

This is my General setup, will att it to OP