Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

As mentioned by Ninja, atm you have to go to the profiles folder and delete from there, i will look into adding a delete button in the coming days, i would add it now but pretty tired and will probs brake something xboge.png

actually no option needed.

I didnt know that u can delete it through the folder lol :xdoge:

C:\Users\<username>\OSBot\Data\Fruity\FruityZulrah\Profiles\

enjoying trial so far, got a fang in like 30 mins :P

minor improvement suggestion: make the bot drink the potions while running to the boat instead of standing.

paint suggestion (id love to have this): add kills per hour and average killing time.

other than that really nice script smile.png

edit: bot is just stading after using the rod teleport, happend after 40 mins of using the script.

I am looking into the RoD teleport issue, if it isnt sorted in the pending update. Was the HP bar at the top of the screen when it was idling? if so that should be gone with next update.

As for drinking potions while walking, because of the method of walking i use i would have to keep interrupting it to drink a potion then carry on walking etc. Wouldnt be pretty or practical, if i find something better in the future that would let me do this i would most definately look into it

actually no option needed.

I didnt know that u can delete it through the folder lol 78ZISi3.png

Yeah but it aint a clean way of doing it, would be nice to have a lil button haha

• Like 1

I am looking into the RoD teleport issue, if it isnt sorted in the pending update. Was the HP bar at the top of the screen when it was idling? if so that should be gone with next update.

As for drinking potions while walking, because of the method of walking i use i would have to keep interrupting it to drink a potion then carry on walking etc. Wouldnt be pretty or practical, if i find something better in the future that would let me do this i would most definately look into it

Yeah but it aint a clean way of doing it, would be nice to have a lil button haha

oh ok np, its really minor anyways.

no HP bar at the top but i think i disabled (clicked on) the paint.

does the pending update also include the suicide option?

Hey man id really like a trial smile.png

Will add after a quick check :)

oh ok np, its really minor anyways.

no HP bar at the top but i think i disabled (clicked on) the paint.

No worries, fingers crossed should be sorted soon

does the pending update also include the suicide option?

It does not, will try get it done asap

• Like 2

boss the death handler gets the zul teleports for me but when it teles it just stands in lair doesnt go collect from the hoe emote1.png

Is this on 1.75? i was hoping this would be fixed this version as i have been using the teleports myself and thought i had fixed the issue (for me atleast it works)

Hey man i just bought the script and so far its good. The only problem right now is that it doesn't press my magic or ranging pots? 

Am i doing something wrong? :b

Edit: It seems that it only use ranged and mage pot when they are (4) dose smile.png:/

Uses the potions at the docks, if the potions were in your inventory setup it should drink them before going inside

Great script, would recommend if not using quest cape, personally holding off till a fairy ring option is added for quicker kills!

Yeah fairy ring is a biggish one that would be soon, just need to learn all the different routes you can do and what is the best. If you can recommend me some id love to hear em.

it's going into there and not recognizing it has entered the lair so it just dies and tries to get the items back.

Could i see what your setup is? this could help find out if any items i need to look at. Also,  is it mirror mode? 

Could i see what your setup is? this could help find out if any items i need to look at. Also,  is it mirror mode? 

i just tried a test on mirror mode. It went int he lair and did nothing. (mirror mode only). this problem came with the update you pushed last night because before it, the mirror mode was able to fight the zulrah flawless like normal mode and had just problems after the teleport to cw

i just tried a test on mirror mode. It went int he lair and did nothing. (mirror mode only). this problem came with the update you pushed last night because before it, the mirror mode was able to fight the zulrah flawless like normal mode and had just problems after the teleport to cw

Damn mirror mode is a hard one. With the update i pushed, almost everything was the same execution just organised in a different way to be more efficient at processing. So the way it walked, ate, attacked etc should all work the same. Im going to ask around see if anyone has had experience with this and knows what i should do instead

Damn mirror mode is a hard one. With the update i pushed, almost everything was the same execution just organised in a different way to be more efficient at processing. So the way it walked, ate, attacked etc should all work the same. Im going to ask around see if anyone has had experience with this and knows what i should do instead

alright thanks mate.

running it on mirror mode would be so beast cause first bans on normal mode are already coming in :/