Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Can I get a trail please

Will adds 

hey fruity did you add my trial?

Will double check nows

Sometimes it get stuck behind the bank :/

Yeah im trying to find out why, whenever i try to recreate the bug by standing behind or what not my character doesnt get stuck like people have mentioned, if you have any details on how i can recreate it lmk

Will adds 

Will double check nows

Yeah im trying to find out why, whenever i try to recreate the bug by standing behind or what not my character doesnt get stuck like people have mentioned, if you have any details on how i can recreate it lmk

i bought it nevermind lol

what do you recommend for the range set up on 70 def

ok sweet. too easy are you gonna change the checking of the scales and darts after every round to something more random?

Yeah i can have another look, i changed it last week to check every 1-5~ kills but people are saying it still checks after every kill so im going to have a double check. 

Been working on in-fight stuff this week and managed to get the CPU down alot, before it was like 15-30% inside the lair but i got it to 8%-13% atm.

Plans are to do the same type of re-work for outside the lair next

Yeah i can have another look, i changed it last week to check every 1-5~ kills but people are saying it still checks after every kill so im going to have a double check. 

Been working on in-fight stuff this week and managed to get the CPU down alot, before it was like 15-30% inside the lair but i got it to 8%-13% atm.

you do you bro <3 love the script

• Like 1

so i bought this, it ran fine for a bit. now it gets stuck on turning off auto retaliate and then it just banks my inven and turns off

What does it say in the log? there isnt a time where i tell the script to stop without making it send something to the logs as to why

does this script run in mirror mode btw? and if so, how do i get that setup and is it safer than normal stealth injection?

I didn't check the log. but it is working now. I noticed the issue was when my inventory got moved around and i had already clicked setup inventory. so it thought my inventory was weird so it just banks and logs. but if i don't move any items then it works just fine. :D

Edited by Aysap

please fix the potion issue after each trips the bot still doens't bank them but takes them for the next trip

it should be logic that when you click at the settings go for more kills each trip

that potion ( 2 ) wouldn't be enough

• Like 1

does this script run in mirror mode btw? and if so, how do i get that setup and is it safer than normal stealth injection?

Not 100% sure on the mirror mode as the script needs to respond quick I'm not too sure how mirror mode copes with that.

Its believed that jagex can detect if the client is a 3rd party (this can be like osbuddy, bot client or what not). and when you use mirror mode, OSBot sends inputs to the legit RS client inside of loading RS in the OSBot client.

Mirror mode uses a high amount of CPU compared to the normal stealth client and atm the script uses a high amount of CPU compared to other scripts so im a bit wary on how it would cope with both combined

please fix the potion issue after each trips the bot still doens't bank them but takes them for the next trip

it should be logic that when you click at the settings go for more kills each trip

that potion ( 2 ) wouldn't be enough

Im planning on adding the option, i cant push a quick fix of just using (4)'s because i had people complain about that too in the past. It will be added when i get chance and probably soon. Pretty much done with the re-work of inside the lair so i can start a re-work on outside the lair

• Like 1