Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

So far I'm reasonably impressed. Seems to be doing the kill reasonably efficiently. However it currently is not using potions, both prayer and antivenom+. Not sure why that is.

Also couldn't get it to start at catherby bank, had to start on docks with pre-prepared inv and setup.

EDIT: also, please add fairy ring method for transport. for example I have quest cape which is the fastest way I believe (QC tele -> fairy ring). docks are a bit slow.

EDIT2: After the first kill, it tele'd to camelot, and didn't bank, just ran straight to the docks for another kill.

EDIT3: Tbh if you want to add me on Skype or anything like that, I'm happy to help with the testing :)

Edited by Swindle

So far I'm reasonably impressed. Seems to be doing the kill reasonably efficiently. However it currently is not using potions, both prayer and antivenom+. Not sure why that is.

Also couldn't get it to start at catherby bank, had to start on docks with pre-prepared inv and setup.

EDIT: also, please add fairy ring method for transport. for example I have quest cape which is the fastest way I believe (QC tele -> fairy ring). docks are a bit slow.

EDIT2: After the first kill, it tele'd to camelot, and didn't bank, just ran straight to the docks for another kill.

EDIT3: Tbh if you want to add me on Skype or anything like that, I'm happy to help with the testing smile.png

You should at least provide more information, like the logger etc.Im not experiencing any of these issues.  

Also, try starting it at clan wars or near the boat at Zulrah. 

EDIT3: Tbh if you want to add me on Skype or anything like that, I'm happy to help with the testing smile.png

Can add on skype but im 99% of the time in the chatbox when im online smile.png

As for camelot teleport - id recommend having ring of dueling as the teleport method or house teleport (if u have glory in house, will use altar too f you have it). But i will look into stopping it run for more kills.

You should at least provide more information, like the logger etc.Im not experiencing any of these issues.  

Also, try starting it at clan wars or near the boat at Zulrah. 

Thanks for the helps

hey man i use ur nmz script, could i try this maybe i will buy

Will add trial soon

Update:

Pushing a quick fix for potions

Edited by FruityBug

may i have a trial also boss - will post progeress pics also boss ty

edit:how iknow if its activiated does it turn up

Thank you!

will post my progress if possible

edit:

Any indication of when you will be available to add the trail?

@FruityBug

Ill add now, just refresh scripts in client

• Like 1

The script keeps walking to zulrah than teleports to clan wars to bank and repeats itself multiple times

what am i doing wrong?

edit:

the mistake was that my trident staff wasn't full

edit2:

@

I am in love with your script

it is just really laggy and it does not use the mage and range pots at the third trip

Edited by aloevera