Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Liked the script dude - However it does seem really buggy ie. i have to manually put in the settings every time as the load button doesn't seem to work - It also misses a prayer on one rotation and zulrah gets a free hit which i noticed. In addition when you have the attack snake lings on, sometimes it will prioritise them (pray melee) instead of praying against zulrah. Minor things- apart from that seems really good!

Liked the script dude - However it does seem really buggy ie. i have to manually put in the settings every time as the load button doesn't seem to work - It also misses a prayer on one rotation and zulrah gets a free hit which i noticed. In addition when you have the attack snake lings on, sometimes it will prioritise them (pray melee) instead of praying against zulrah. Minor things- apart from that seems really good!

what are your stats and how much do you earn ea hr with this script?

Apologies about the bug, may i ask if you follow the OP when setting up and saving the profile? I believe there is a bug where you have to switch back to your magic gear BEFORE saving, i'm going to be working on this bug today after work. 

By any chance do you know which rotation it doesnt prayer on start to zulrah?

Update was pushed and just waiting for the SDN to catch up, look out for v1.60 for people who own it.

Update includes - Fix for bug when you're not using anti-venom, changed the way we walk to Zul-Andra - Should get rid of the Web walking issue (potentially less CPU) and then there is a few minor things i have changed that will hopefully improve the script further.

I have everyone that has requested a trial, i will add them when the update is on the SDN and will post on the thread when i have done so, Following the topic will give you a notification (if the setting is turned on here http://osbot.org/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notificationlog)

Thank yous 

Edited by FruityBug