70-99 fishing via Barb fishing

GameCube

Account will have members plus all the gear needed and not have been botted before. purely by hand. 

i will get 48 str plus 48 agility, plus 70 fishing to be able to barb fish. 

how much would this cost? how long would it take? 

Taking offers will need to finish up the account, has to be done by hand. post quotes below or pm.

Account will have members plus all the gear needed and not have been botted before. purely by hand. 

Taking offers will need to finish up the account, has to be done by hand. post quotes below or pm.

70-99 fishing is 12.3m xp

Barb fish is around ~50k/hr at 70 fishing.

70-99 will take around 200 hours. + 1.2m strength and agility.

I'd say 200m by hand

Edited by FletchingNL

I don't understand what you mean about the strength/agility xp. Barb fishing is the fastest fishing method ingame, increased further by 3/4 tick.

not worth explaining, you just said my point. in your first post you added that its 1.2m str and agl xp. okay? thats just the bonus if the skill doesnt make it cost more? when its also the fastest way to get 99 fishing....

not worth explaining, you just said my point. in your first post you added that its 1.2m str and agl xp. okay? thats just the bonus if the skill doesnt make it cost more? when its also the fastest way to get 99 fishing....

Oh, I didn't add the price of the xp. I just stated that you get the xp :P

Quest 30 attack / strength via waterfall quest, hand train the agility to 20, do the grand tree = 29 agility, train the rest at draynor village, then finish up questing 40 attack with (Vampire slayer - Death plateau) Go to Varrock rooftop course for 200exp, = both strength / agility at 30 with the exp space of like 01-50exp of each other, get 48 fishing and go do barb fish to 70 fishing, you'll end up with 50+ of both agil / strength.

just a tip no hate pls.

This is actually the fastest way to make a prod, like the one i recently sold that you had interest in.

• Like 1