Is botting possible theese days?

mskod

Hello everyone, i want to know your opinion about botting, if it is possible to bot and have some decent profit.

I tested the best scenario - mirror client, fresh install of OS, fresh new IP, single bot only, private script and i bought membership, but it barely ran for 1 day and barely made the money back for membership. (and no i was not picking flax)

My question is: is botting still profitable or jagex made their system so good, it detects every bot?

Yes it is possible.

I'd recommend you to find some uncommon method and get yourself  priv script for that.

How long did you bot before the ban, like 12 hrs straight or 1 hour?

Muling system ftw boge.png

i have a private script for a quite uncommon method and thats why i am wondering why it doesnt run for more then 1-2 days

i ran it for 20 hours, that got me banned like instantly, then i tried to run it for like 10 hrs with breaks, that was better but still not profitable

main reason i am wondering is because i have ideal enviroment set up for it and it still gets only 1-2 days

i have a private script for a quite uncommon method and thats why i am wondering why it doesnt run for more then 1-2 days

i ran it for 20 hours, that got me banned like instantly, then i tried to run it for like 10 hrs with breaks, that was better but still not profitable

main reason i am wondering is because i have ideal enviroment set up for it and it still gets only 1-2 days

They check if you use a 3rd party software. And the osbot client is that.

What do you mean by "not profitable"?, isnt it more profitable to run it for 14 days like 2 or 3 hours per day (doesnt have to be exact i just came up with 2 random numbers) than botting 20 hrs and getting banned? :)

And as utaa mentioned earlier

you will end up getting banned just depens how fast 

you will end up getting banned :)

So DO NOT bot on accounts you are afraid of losing.

//Fishing