A quick question for all of you experienced OsBotters :P

Kozs

I was just curious, today I purchased VIP (impulse buy, but we out herE) and I have an account that I don't play on, so my plan was to use the Mirror Client on that account and play LEGIT on my RS3 account. But that got me thinking; if my OS account gets caught for botting, will my main account be banned too? I have a botting offense on that account I play on legit, but I haven't botted on it SINCE I was caught for it... I just don't wanna go down on my main too, if caught of course! The pessimistic side of me directs me to believe that I am going to be caught soon enough, so I thought to make this post!

Thanks a lot OSBot!

tl;dr - Can I get banned on my other accounts I play on while botting on a third account... 

Other Info: I won't be transferring anything between accounts I will just be botting on one, and playing on another.

Thoughts?

Can I get banned on my other accounts I play on while botting on a third account... 

Other Info: I won't be transferring anything between accounts I will just be botting on one, and playing on another.

Thoughts?

could always potentially happen, but i've never heard of it. i've gotten bans on at least 5 accounts, and the other 3 that i didn't bot on are spotless in terms of bans. the chances of it happening are very, very slim. the other account will be monitored more, undoubtedly, but it's likely that they won't ban it, because, who knows? - another person with the same IP address could be playing on it for all they know.

If you're botting on one account and playing completely legit on the other one, the chances of your legit account being banned are pretty slim to none. If you start interacting with the botted account, as in trading gold or botted goods between the two, there is a chance your main will be banned 

If you're botting on one account and playing completely legit on the other one, the chances of your legit account being banned are pretty slim to none. If you start interacting with the botted account, as in trading gold or botted goods between the two, there is a chance your main will be banned 

could always potentially happen, but i've never heard of it. i've gotten bans on at least 5 accounts, and the other 3 that i didn't bot on are spotless in terms of bans. the chances of it happening are very, very slim. the other account will be monitored more, undoubtedly, but it's likely that they won't ban it, because, who knows? - another person with the same IP address could be playing on it for all they know.

Theoretically, yes,

Realistically, No.

What I mean by this is that they say that they do, and we know that they can, but at least by me it's never been heard of.

So my account was banned on the Mirror Client, my main. Was not. Thankfully. Science has been concluded today boys.