A constructive rant, Mirror mode & premium scripts

ziex

The Rant

so i have used some popular websites before, i found that this website has very few working+useful free scripts (scripts that are free and are useful, i dont care about how frequent u get banned)

so i would really appreciate if some1 could direct me to some good free mining or woodcutting script, its not that i m very stingy to pay for good scripts, i just want to try this client 1st. and honestly i couldnt find any script to do that.

About Mirror mode

At first i was like, this sounds promising, i mean the video make me believe that it can hide me from Jagex so called anti bot system of which the main part seems to be their ability to recognize 3rd party softwares. But then i read forums and honestly i found much more negative feedback than i expected.

I haven't used this mode, so i cannot tell if it is good. But from what i know, it definitely takes up more resources on a PC and hence if it is not Significantly better, its not worth it.

Premium Scripts

So i cannot even see what premium scrips are available, i dont think it should be like this, i think i m just unable to locate them. 

I know premium scripts are not for freebies like me, but i would really like to see what is available if i decide to pay a monthly fees.

please direct me to the section where i can see premium scripts if u can smile.png

Thx for reading, feel free to post smile.png

Putting your pathetic attempt at begging for free stuff in bold and coloured font doesn't make it any less pathetic.

As for mirror mode, I think that your assessment is more or less correct. I don't use it, and when I did I didn't notice any difference in ban rates -- which makes sense to me,  as hardly anyone seems to be getting banned as a result of using third party clients.

There are premium scripts in the SDN. You can make your own scripts with the API (what I suspect most users do). If not, there are a lot of free/open source local scripts that you can download from the appropriate subforum.

Welcome to OSB, I hope you become less retarded as a function of time.

Edited by Solzhenitsyn

The Rant

so i have used some popular websites before, i found that this website has very few working+useful free scripts (scripts that are free and are useful, i dont care about how frequent u get banned)

so i would really appreciate if some1 could direct me to some good free mining or woodcutting script, its not that i m very stingy to pay for good scripts, i just want to try this client 1st. and honestly i couldnt find any script to do that.

About Mirror mode

At first i was like, this sounds promising, i mean the video make me believe that it can hide me from Jagex so called anti bot system of which the main part seems to be their ability to recognize 3rd party softwares. But then i read forums and honestly i found much more negative feedback than i expected.

I haven't used this mode, so i cannot tell if it is good. But from what i know, it definitely takes up more resources on a PC and hence if it is not Significantly better, its not worth it.

Premium Scripts

So i cannot even see what premium scrips are available, i dont think it should be like this, i think i m just unable to locate them. 

I know premium scripts are not for freebies like me, but i would really like to see what is available if i decide to pay a monthly fees.

please direct me to the section where i can see premium scripts if u can smile.png

Thx for reading, feel free to post smile.png

welcome fam

https://osbot.org/mvc/sdn2/scripts/

http://osbot.org/forum/forum/288-downloadablelocal-scripts/

Welcome to OSBot :ditto:

If you want to test the client you can do so by starting it without a script running, there's not much to test about the client itself. Client is only relevant to scripters because most of the methods we call in our scripts come from the client, however the way a script communicates with the client classes should not affect you as an end user. However there are free scripts that are actually working such as my first script if you really don't care about ban rates as it's quite a high ban rate activity.

I guess everyone has their own personal opinions on mirror mode - what we know for sure is it doesn't increase ban rates. Whether it actually decreases them and how much is hard to tell.

You can see all scripts on the SDN page from where you can also check the script's thread for more info.

If you feel the need for a larger supply of free mining and woodcutting scripts you are always welcome to publish your own on this site.

• Like 1

Putting your pathetic attempt at begging for free stuff in bold and coloured font doesn't make it any less pathetic.

As for mirror mode, I think that your assessment is more or less correct. I don't use it, and when I did I didn't notice any difference in ban rates -- which makes sense to me,  as hardly anyone seems to be getting banned as a result of using third party clients.

There are premium scripts in the SDN. You can make your own scripts with the API (what I suspect most users do). If not, there are a lot of free/open source local scripts that you can download from the appropriate subforum.

emote32342.png  If he wants to leech let him.

Will not happen. emote3.gif

Lol.. your conspicuous attempt to start a flame war wont help, learn to write constructively, else, there would be no depreciation in your preposterous Retardedness with any magnitude of function of time.