PC Staker..?

guywithlsd

https://gyazo.com/da0d0a04f27f4357f9abf353fdc788d3

So one guy started to buy my farm of those, i sell 60eu / each. Is this O.K. price or i could get way more with opening account shop here?

Can you make me one if i provide you with an account?

Price seems ok since i assume no quests.

Pm me if you can and we can work something out.

Can you make me one if i provide you with an account?

Price seems ok since i assume no quests.

Pm me if you can and we can work something out.

Well, problem is that i bot those, so with botting something for someone else there is allways more problems.

Second, i'm going to a big trip very soon so i have no time for services like this. maybe when i will sattle and have internet and everything :p

P.S. I do have similar to this. 40.91.40 - with no emails registred - fake login emails. but oh well, thats not what u need.

Edited by guywithlsd

Well, problem is that i bot those, so with botting something for someone else there is allways more problems.

Second, i'm going to a big trip very soon so i have no time for services like this. maybe when i will sattle and have internet and everything :p

P.S. I do have similar to this. 40.91.40 - with no emails registred - fake login emails. but oh well, thats not what u need.

yeah i always prefer to be the original owner, botting isnt an issue as long as the risk isnt on my end. But yeah if you do get round to making more, and one want thats basically already sold from when your starting to make it, i'll take one.