I'm Asuna, Ex Super-Mod of OSBot. Here are all the problems the staff won't tell you about and refuse to fix.

Sky

First of all, this has nothing to do with any grudges I may or may not bear against any of the current or future members of the staff. This has nothing to do with me no longer being apart of OSBot as it is. The problems I present are those of which that have been discussed an unrecorded amount of times, yet due to no visible reasoning whatsoever since even prior my time on the team, even with easily visible solutions, no actions were taken. As someone who can't stand such snakely acts I cannot stand here any longer without standing up once and for all.

Problem #1

JVQK62.png

ANIME SECTION???

Problem #2

Guys. I love you all. Seriously. There is nothing Shady going on behind the scenes. The staff are absolutely amazing. Stop getting so mad when things aren't going the best. The staff are listening and they are paying attention, trying they're absolute best to make these forums as enjoyable as possible. I miss working along side all of you. 

@Maldesto @Dex @Khaleesi , I won't be forgetting all the time we spent together anytime soon. You guys were super amazing to work with. I did not get a chance to work with you @Solution but just by looking and lurking I can see all the work you're putting in. Same with @Acerd in the chatbox. 

None of you get nearly as much appreciation as you all deserve. I just wanted to show a little.

-@AsunaQwPha8E.png

Problem #3

Get rekt

Problem #4

Like this if drama-whore ass got meme baited

100 likes - headstand pic

Problem #5

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

Edited by Asuna
  • Like 18

First of all, this has nothing to do with any grudges I may or may not bear against any of the current or future members of the staff. This has nothing to do with me no longer being apart of OSBot as it is. The problems I present are those of which that have been discussed an unrecorded amount of times, yet due to no visible reasoning whatsoever since even prior my time on the team, even with easily visible solutions, no actions were taken. As someone who can't stand such snakely acts I cannot stand here any longer without standing up once and for all.

Problem #1

JVQK62.png

ANIME SECTION???

Problem #2

Guys. I love you all. Seriously. There is nothing Shady going on behind the scenes. The staff are absolutely amazing. Stop getting so mad when things aren't going the best. The staff are listening and they are paying attention, trying they're absolute best to make these forums as enjoyable as possible. I miss working along side all of you. 

@Maldesto @Dex @Khaleesi , I won't be forgetting all the time we spent together anytime soon. You guys were super amazing to work with. I did not get a chance to work with you @Solution but just by looking and lurking I can see all the work you're putting in. Same with @Acerd in the chatbox. 

None of you get nearly as much appreciation as you all deserve. I just wanted to show a little.

-@AsunaQwPha8E.png

I was fooled :s