Jonny

Sidebar  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Good plan but wouldn't do much.

Ah good, I hope no one takes me serious about it facep.gif

But all in all, we can only comprehend the simple things unless provided otherwise, I am doing a fishing order for @BitcoinGod for example, and no I wont include his RSN/my OSbuddy pro either as we all know that now. But the most simple thing to do is to keep on track with everything, provide screenshots/OSbuddy updates whenever people require and of course make sure everything is there.

Not saying this for YOU specifically, but people in general, it seems there has been a lot of scamming hacking and just total bullshit in this community as of late - And to be honest with you it's really starting to fuck me off really badly. A lot of us (well a few should I say) put a lot of time and effort into both the market section maintaining our threads/clients (i don't mean clients as in the things we use, i use the term client as in customer) and keeping up with everything in our real lives, then some fuck face will come ruin it all and tarnish all our reputations facep.gif

The fishing order for example - Mousekeys is also on OSbuddy, so no need to bot that for those who think "mousekeys are hard to find"

651ddb8a2ee61ea5e1ac54fc14ba4e73.png

this is solution account http://prntscr.com/c7v8pi if u see no rsn show in there because as soon it lvl up osbuddy take a autopict. 

Please stop being so stupid. 

Why would I leak someone else's account? Next time don't even bother quoting me.

It's not me you have to prove it to =]

I was just showing u lmao.. and I can't prove anything to Solution either since that case is closed alrdy.

Edited by Devry123

You are not a important member of the market, not to mention every time you say something it has some involvement with quoting me, so by now why don't you realise you need to fuck off for once.

I'm just saying that no runescape screenshot can be used as evidence because they are fake-able as fuck.

Sorry but OSBuddy is not the magical solution here. It just isn't.

Anyhow, could we please respect the OP and try to stay on topic?

Edited by Solution

• 2 weeks later...