A change that needs to be done [Servicers]

Jonny

Sidebar  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Good plan but wouldn't do much.

So I've been pondering on a solution for servicers like myself and others not falling victim to scammers whos accounts get banned on purpose to get money out of us.

This would go vice versa as well for protection over customers as well.

My solution is not full-proof but it helps either way, the solution is staff enforcing all servicers to use osbuddy, this would be added to the global-tos for all servicers to abide by. 

The Solution; 

When using osbuddy it takes automatic screenshots that we all know about, but when you edit your screenshot settings you have the option to take a screenshot of full screen.

How would this help?

My plan is for all servicers to use full client screen screenshots which would take the screenshot with the side bar added as well. The option all required screenshots would be on is the xp counter section, why you ask? Because we are all human and we all have human needs as well. We cannot play 6 hours straight without having other needs to be done; going to the toilet, eating, being social, work. The section with xp rates shows what your xp rate per hour and how much xp is gained since you loaded up the client. You could also have a section screenshot on time since logged in, as I've said this is not a full proof plan but would help a lot I'd say.

But other sites have mirror mode and they could easily use full screenshots as well?

1. ​Do all services on re sizable mode, not fixed.
  2. My OSbuddy not only takes screenshots of levels but intervals at half way etc which adds to my defence if I get accused.
  3. We are humans, we take breaks, for our humanly needs; Yes bots can do this as well however there breaks would be for set periods every 30 minutes lets say which can be easily calculated by someone who knows the xp rates for each skill, level and so on.

Where do I apply full screenshots?

1b0adbac33034d259cdff2aa4e24ec50.png

But Jonny, My screen is too small or it would bug me to have the sidebar open at all times.

8b8ae34cadb32fa2a2b71dad5583bc0a.gif

Simple drag the client to the right hand corner and take the side bar off the screen, if you have more than one client open you can simply overlay the clients.

This is for the community's decision and I believe a better solution than taking videos of all services.

This is not a full proof plan but could help users get their justice.

If it were to be implemented it would be enforced by staff members and Global T.O.S, with enforcing all users using osbuddy.

- Jonny

• Like 4

Does nothing. You can easily bot until you reach that level and then do what you say and that'd be that. 

what about in nmz? u can't just enter again and pretend to have done by hand. because in nmz u get nmz points every time u kill a monster. so if u enter again in nmz and kill 1-3 monster for the lvl it can tell by the nmz points. 

look at me in the disputed. even though I have every proof I use osbuddy its worthless. in other words osbuddy is useless.

Does nothing. You can easily bot until you reach that level and then do what you say and that'd be that. 

I see where you're coming from, but you miss 1 level and you're fucked. It's also pretty easy to get 100 postcount, but we've seen that that's helped. It may not fix 100% of the problem we're having with services being done legit/botted, but it might help.

• Like 2

One could also potentially write an OSBot script that creates a report of everything done by a user, this would mean the service provider is already running a script, plus you could write bot/automation detection into it. 

An anti-bot script, essentially.
(assuming you're talking about paying people to do legitimate leveling on your account, etc)

EDIT:

Know what would be cool? if it screenshot over time, then when finished, it tweened all the images into a gif that you could give to the customer. That'd be annoying to re-produce.

Edited by Maurice Moss

what about in nmz? u can't just enter again and pretend to have done by hand. because in nmz u get nmz points every time u kill a monster. so if u enter again in nmz and kill 1-3 monster for the lvl it can tell by the nmz points. 

look at me in the disputed. even though I have every proof I use osbuddy its worthless. in other words osbuddy is useless.

Although this seems like a good idea at first, you dont have to exit nmz/re enter dream. If you're running something similar to mirror mode (Diff bot sit) which works on rsbuddy, you can simply stop script/close client and osbuddy would still be open for you to play on. 

I see where you're coming from, but you miss 1 level and you're fucked. It's also pretty easy to get 100 postcount, but we've seen that that's helped. It may not fix 100% of the problem we're having with services being done legit/botted, but it might help.

hypothetically speaking, if i were to bot an order required to be hand done with screenshots as above, there is a lot of ways around it. 

I did ur service legit every pict I had it. I till got fucked? so yeah its worthless :) 

It would be so easy to cook up some bot-client-friendly-code that will take screenshots (while you are botting) and automatically make them look like OSBuddy screenshots.

Not only is it easy to falsify that kind of evidence, but you can easily write code to do it for you.

Don't waste your time with screenshots please :p

The issue here is, the pictures you provided as said in the scam reports got "cropped" a lot of people however just blur out the name of the OSbuddy account +account they are working on. 

I mean before you say "oh you're a cunt, oh you're attacking me" no I am not, I am simply explaining the obvious. You could provide a FULL picture of the folder (with your computer name included etc) along with every screenshot in the background - Then if they request, FULL uncropped photos.

The only part that was cropped was Solution rsn name or u would like to show everyone ur rsn in public? they even hide the pict that wasn't crop. because solution rsn was there. and bitch I never call u cunt =.= not even on skype when we were talking about the other thing lmao. 

@both @Devry123 and other service providers, this is what I am saying below - And before you report this account (possibly) this is my old mule which is already now banned.

1a638452bbb9b3b30af6e85fe6275f03.png

Also the same applies with that level 3 ironman that got "recovered" from me, again you can provide screenshots without side bars enabled.

edf29b23dfa55e572e42dec525cd6de6.png

Of course, the other crap also done on the "ironman" that I paid 400K for.

All without enabled sidebars.

742839cef05e12fde758374153f612b5.png

those^^^ are the exact picts I showed but ofc Solution acc picts. look at the current disputed even though I have its worthless. because they think I use other bot site. the only bot site I know is dbot/No advertising/osbot/ and Advertising other bots isn't allowed. but if u go to dbot/Advertising other bots isn't allowed. u will see the last days I was there. 

For the cropped part, you can ask mods to hide the pictures (they do anyway, as it has RSN's in it) and the "cunt" part, I was just making as a simple thing many people say :P

yeah they hide the whole picts of solution rsn. but again it was worthless. and yeah I know about the cunt part was just a jk hhahaaha 

Ah good, I hope no one takes me serious about it facep.gif

But all in all, we can only comprehend the simple things unless provided otherwise, I am doing a fishing order for @BitcoinGod for example, and no I wont include his RSN/my OSbuddy pro either as we all know that now. But the most simple thing to do is to keep on track with everything, provide screenshots/OSbuddy updates whenever people require and of course make sure everything is there.

Not saying this for YOU specifically, but people in general, it seems there has been a lot of scamming hacking and just total bullshit in this community as of late - And to be honest with you it's really starting to fuck me off really badly. A lot of us (well a few should I say) put a lot of time and effort into both the market section maintaining our threads/clients (i don't mean clients as in the things we use, i use the term client as in customer) and keeping up with everything in our real lives, then some fuck face will come ruin it all and tarnish all our reputations facep.gif

The fishing order for example - Mousekeys is also on OSbuddy, so no need to bot that for those who think "mousekeys are hard to find"

651ddb8a2ee61ea5e1ac54fc14ba4e73.png

^ Everything in this screenshot can be 100%  reproduced  in OSBot and other clients.

I could literally decompile the OSbuddy source, take the code that generates its unique visual component and drop it in a script for pixel-perfect accuracy.

• Like 1