26th element quitting rs [Dropping 800m]

Framble

your a retard for believing in this with no evidence

who said i believe the guy, all i'm saying is the guy made a genuine post and you make a joke out of someone having terminal cancer.

not to mention if he was doing it for attention on his stream he would have a donation link 

also not to mention if he was doing it for attention he would wait until he had a lot of viewers to drop his items(which he already did)

who said i believe the guy, all i'm saying is the guy made a genuine post and you make a joke out of someone having terminal cancer.

not to mention if he was doing it for attention on his stream he would have a donation link 

also not to mention if he was doing it for attention he would wait until he had a lot of viewers to drop his items(which he already did)

apparently its his "last day" on runescape. 

if he lied about this he would be on runescape after this day, and when people find out that he lied everyone will hate him, why would he lie about this?

i mean if he streams another game and gets a lot of  viewers i can see it being a publicity stunt, but if he stops streaming why would you not believe him? 

Do even even know what a publicity stunt is or how they are used?

has nothing to do with donations

you pull a stunt to make the public more aware of whom u are then after they know who you are

you cant reap the rewards

You are one of the most idiotic person i've ever seen. He is quitting the game, he gave his reason on why he is doing it, but of course there are some dumbfucks like you who state otherwise. He doesn't need to give any proof, cancer is not a subject where anyone should be joking around. He is quitting, gave us the reason on why he is doing it, don't belive it, then just ignore it and shut the fuck up. And if emily faked it, that doesn't mean every streamer is doing it, but the autistic person you are with tunnel vision, that probably explains it.

apparently its his "last day" on runescape. 

if he lied about this he would be on runescape after this day, and when people find out that he lied everyone will hate him, why would he lie about this?

i mean if he streams another game and gets a lot of  viewers i can see it being a publicity stunt, but if he stops streaming why would you not believe him? 

if he stops the fair play

but without evidence i find it hard to beleive that he would waste days of what time he has left posting about this shit

would u not just drop it all and move on with the time that u you

the whole concept of meet me at this time im streaming a drop party

is a load of bollacks