Where are the Dragon Killer scripts?

imancity

wait for trinity dragons it's gon be lit

Thanks guys

There used to be quite a few, and now I only see the threads but can't find them on the SDN.

I had a BDK on the SDN before I got banned but since then I had to regain my rank, etc.  It is hidden for now and a remastered version which includes multiple locations and modes is in the works. 

Magician had a few dragon killers but he left due to irl stuff and had his stuff hidden.

• Like 1

Thanks guys

I had a BDK on the SDN before I got banned but since then I had to regain my rank, etc.  It is hidden for now and a remastered version which includes multiple locations and modes is in the works. 

Magician had a few dragon killers but he left due to irl stuff and had his stuff hidden.

Wow after all this support guess I know what I'm spendin my money on! :D

Ahhh thanks for the explanation. I know Magician had some and I was curious as to where they went; sad to see him go. Excited for yours though! Any GDK support or no in yours?

Wow after all this support guess I know what I'm spendin my money on! biggrin.png

Ahhh thanks for the explanation. I know Magician had some and I was curious as to where they went; sad to see him go. Excited for yours though! Any GDK support or no in yours?

I will be working on GDK support once I manage to get my PC back in shape. I also need to recover my Git.

It will include Multiple dragons & locations

• Like 1