Kaytrigg

Realist

http://osbot.org/forum/user/203309-kaytrigg/

^ Profile

He'd agreed to do some questing services on 2 accounts for me last week Thursday.

I was extremely patient with the user, left him over 6 days to do services that could've been completed within 7 hours at the very most.

The problem lies here:

I almost never harass anyone that ever does some job for me (anyone that has ever done something for me can vouch for this)

However, I found it a bit ridiculous, so I went to find him on Skype and little did I know he had blocked me. :???:

91ec4b4cf9fe36c565a2d4abe3251d99.png

So i thought okay, strange.

I then went to login to my accounts and found out he had literally done absolutely nothing. One was at tutorial completion and the other was where it'd been left by someone else previously.

I wouldn't really care at this point but there's 2 things that bug me:

• He blocked me (very strange)
  • I'd like to be compensated for my lost memberships

Following this, I found him on OSBot and PMed him.

First PM:

835870dabcd956a0a53e1cc79d4ba4a5.png

^ He read this and ignored it (i saw he read it)

He was still online, happily browsing Slayer scripts so I sent him a follow-up PM:

I reminded him that i could see if he read it or not...

96dc6048f30459d34ea18a9c70f47672.png

So i thought fine, he's co-operating:

We then agreed to a refund:

acb219839c1f477240da31afed776834.png

but he says i have to wait until 1 of the accounts membership is on the last day of membership to receive my refund? 

5d16905a34b2fb1b94a03cc2b31f6837.png

i gave this guy plenty of chances and tried to be as nice as i possibly could, i did not want to leave a bad feedback but this was well-deserved.

a9cdb565392c2705183927f3382c8912.png

tl;dr =

he owes me 2.8m 07 as we agreed and he has extremely fishy activities (possibly TWC worthy)

my theory is that he thought the accs were high level or had a high amount of wealth on them so was going to clean them and then once he found out they were level 3s he just blocked me on Skype and had no intentions of doing the service.

Thanks in advance 

:)

• Like 4

where on his post does it state that i have to repay him for a bond if i dont complete the service.

is everyone ignoring the fact that he said this?

this is no-strings-attached, no deposits etc you can come & go as you please.

I'd say we went past the part of being lenient when you decided to kick him of skype and ignore PMs. You wasted time and therefore membership by doing nothing. I stand by what I said, 47 hours and 25 minutes left. 

• Like 7

where on his post does it state that i have to repay him for a bond if i dont complete the service.

is everyone ignoring the fact that he said this?

the thread he's referring to is: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/97193-hiring-personal-workers-for-questing-powerlevelling

that doesn't mean that you can accept an order, waste my membership & block me lol i really didn't think that needed an explanation but i'll explain it anyways

many people are looking for workers in that sub-forum

these people are looking to engage in lengthy contracts with workers and require deposits etc, i'm looking for workers for personal jobs as a relaxed 'come as you go' type experience where someone can complete a job for me today and message me in 287 days to complete a seperate job. 

i was being extremely kind & lenient with you and you took advantage of it.

• Like 4

take advantage of what theres nothing i can possibly gain out of this.

these people are looking to engage in lengthy contracts with workers and require deposits etc, i'm looking for workers for personal jobs as a relaxed 'come as you go' type experience where someone can complete a job for me today and message me in 287 days to complete a seperate job. 

your trying to explain what this means  

you should edit your thread so people wont get confused.

I'd say we went past the part of being lenient when you decided to kick him of skype and ignore PMs. You wasted time and therefore membership by doing nothing. I stand by what I said, 47 hours and 25 minutes left. 

its only been 4 days why am i paying for a membership thats still valid??????  he still have 10 days left of members 

its only been 4 days why am i paying for a membership thats still valid??????  he still have 10 days left of members 

:???: Because you wasted his membership for absolutely nothing.

take advantage of what theres nothing i can possibly gain out of this.

your trying to explain what this means  

you should edit your thread so people wont get confused.

Are you going to keep searching for excuses/wasting our time or are you actually going to refund the guy? 

https://i.gyazo.com/af1715ed373e5eaec626e4015b2e8b1d.png  this was thurday night 4-5 days ago

why am i paying a full 14day membership for a loss of 4 days he still has alot of days left

hes makeing it seem like i wasted the whole thing 

"I was extremely patient with the user, left him over 6 days to do services that could've been completed within 7 hours at the very most."

hes saying over six days ago when its only been 4 days

they have like 8-9 days left each

would you like me to let the accounts run out of membership and dispute you again for 2 bonds? :facep:

i won't be replying further unless to state that i've received a refund @kaytrigg feel free to unblock me on Skype so we can discuss this :)

thanks @@Solution

https://i.gyazo.com/af1715ed373e5eaec626e4015b2e8b1d.png  this was thurday night 4-5 days ago

why am i paying a full 14day membership for a loss of 4 days he still has alot of days left

hes makeing it seem like i wasted the whole thing 

"I was extremely patient with the user, left him over 6 days to do services that could've been completed within 7 hours at the very most."

hes saying over six days ago when its only been 4 days

1 acc has 8/9 days left (the one you posted) 

other has 67fa41843665564c0525b5d976000baa.png

(idk why you're forgetting it was 2 accs not 1)

the problem here is that you had no intentions of completing this, so i would have lost 2 bonds thanks to whatever the hell you had planned :???:

my point is, i could've waited 9 more days and disputed you and you would've had to refund 2 bonds so what's your point? 

you still haven't said why you blocked me mid-service (not really mid-service as you did jack shit)

you still haven't said why you did jack shit

you're a very shady individual :)

• Like 1