Why have 100postcount before selling an account?

adamhello124

I understand the idea that this would lower the amount of scammers but if someone really wants to scam they can just comment gl on 100 posts...like ATM i want to sell an account but am not very active on the forums so am basically commenting for the sake of a post just so i can advertise an account for sale. My whole point is that if someone wants to scam they will post 100 BS comments just to sell the account and still scam.....

shows dedication, and @Solution might be pretty dumb but new users are still regularly watched so they can't spam to 100.

well danm...so basically its to stop new players having the ability to sell accounts? you have to be a long term member?

You have to be a little known within the community before being able to sell one, but it's quite honestly not all that much :)

• Like 2

You have to be a little known within the community before being able to sell one, but it's quite honestly not all that much smile.png

Do understand where youre coming from, suppose it makes sense and i may just bide my time and sell my account in a few days time after spending an hour or two browsing the forums.

it's not that hard to reach 100 post count tbh

yeah i know, its just im completely done with the account im currently playing and my pure recently got banned facep.gif  literally dont even have the energy to play the account i have atm because its not pk ready so just want to sell it and buy a pure. Owell i may just wait.