bdsp

Benz

Not that this is relevant but how did your performance go?

Thank you for asking QwPha8E.png

I actually think it went pretty well.

I did my research on the interviewer before-hand so I was able to butter him up by talking about some of the bands/artists he'd previously worked with. Most of his questions toward me were regarding how I would fund living in London and whether I could cope with the major lifestyle changes. (Given my previous mental health issues which I was very honest about in my application)

He said my music is powerful and catchy and the fact I'm fluent in some instruments as well as producing & lyricism makes me quite interesting. I give myself about a 60% chance of getting in, and a 15% of keeping my sanity long enough to finish the degree. 

Also I just got back from a cinema date with a beautiful girl who found it hilarious that I burped so loudly the attendant had to come stand next to me for 15 minutes and make sure I was behaving, so I guess things are going well for me. 

Edited by Benz
  • Like 1

Thank you for asking QwPha8E.png

I actually think it went pretty well.

I did my research on the interviewer before-hand so I was able to butter him up by talking about some of the bands/artists he'd previously worked with. Most of his questions toward me were regarding how I would fund living in London and whether I could cope with the major lifestyle changes. (Given my previous mental health issues which I was very honest about in my application)

He said my music is powerful and catchy and the fact I'm fluent in some instruments as well as producing & lyricism makes me quite interesting. I give myself about a 60% chance of getting in, and a 15% of keeping my sanity long enough to finish the degree. 

Also I just got back from a cinema date with a beautiful girl who found it hilarious that I burped so loudly the attendant had to come stand next to me for 15 minutes and make sure I was behaving, so I guess things are going well for me. 

Ohh It's good that you think you did well because that's a positive sign! :)

Also congratulations on the date noob, good luck and hopefully that blossoms into a long term relationship ;)

I wish you the best of luck <3