Dispute against Lacoste

ibockscarbon

Disputed member: Lacoste 

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/101002-100-donorselling-epic-maxed-ags-pure-with-all-70-skills-almost-sponsor/

Explanation: Bought an account off him on the 1st of July. Tried logging on today, couldnt. Tried recovering, recovery email has been changed. 

Evidence: 

{ HIDDEN BY SAIYAN}

I've requested @@Lacoste to reply to this active dispute against him and I've placed him in TWC.

@ibockscarbon I've hidden the evidence since it contains your ID and emails but from looking at the above chat logs, you set the recovery to your own personal email.

Please provide us a screenshot of the account showing us that  the recovery email was changed and it does not match the email in the screenshot (the one you requested it to be changed to)

Thanks

• Administrator

I don't know if I'm allowed to post in here, but since Divica confirmed that her IRL friend is the OO in the thread, couldn't you just get Divica's friend to recover?

That is true, however @lacoste is the one who recovered it. mUTbtm7.png  Registered email to @lacoste is 

Email Address h******@@hotmail.com

You are free to charge back as he clearly recovered it. 

• Like 2

That is true, however @lacoste is the one who recovered it. mUTbtm7.png  Registered email to @lacoste is 

Email Address h******@@hotmail.com

You are free to charge back as he clearly recovered it. 

Unfortunately I wont be able to chargeback since it has been over a month and paypal isnt allowing me to do so. Just hoping you guys take action against him.

Unfortunately I wont be able to chargeback since it has been over a month and paypal isnt allowing me to do so. Just hoping you guys take action against him.

Didnt you say in the chatbox that you had 2 days to charge him back? And you asked us all if you should and we said no wait until you get the go ahead in disputes.

Regardless I guess we'll have to take this route then :/

@Lacoste you will refund $560.16 AUD you have been assigned  2.5 days to refund otherwise you will be banned.8425d3ad431546e8bd117672eeb959ad.png

Didnt you say in the chatbox that you had 2 days to charge him back? And you asked us all if you should and we said no wait until you get the go ahead in disputes.

Nah that was when I was told it was 45 days, so I just assumed it was 2 days or so, but it looks like it is only 30 days :( But yeah Maldesto just said "You are free to charge back as he clearly recovered it. " 

Just tried unsuccessfully.

Was just told by Saiyan in private chat to also post this up. Ive been in contact with Divica's guys as the OO of the account is his IRL friend so they are also trying to help me recover it. 

https://gyazo.com/deca8c0a0ccbd2fd4c82ceddc1ec8d1c

https://gyazo.com/02a8de3a75e3d952908d418a2650fe5c

https://gyazo.com/a56ac80360175c685d330b8faa65946d

• Administrator

Recovered account, clear out your messages @iblockscarbon I can't send you the info atm

How can you promise him security after it has been recovered by the guy you sold it to originally. Why would he want through account back? Please continue with the charge back and hopefully you win.
  • Like 1

How can you promise him security after it has been recovered by the guy you sold it to originally. Why would he want through account back? Please continue with the charge back and hopefully you win.

I don't recall promising anything. He can have the account to play on if he wants to?

• Like 6

You selling an account makes you liable as you are the original owner or your real life friend? Do you not think you are responsible?

I sold the account to Lacoste with no issue, you said yourself in a previous post that Lacoste recovered the account. I don't see how you could hold me liable for Lacoste's actions lol.

iblockscarbon asked me to recover the account for him so I did, nobody is forcing him to use it, I'm sure he's smart enough to know that Lacoste may be able to recover it again. I don't understand why you're jumping down my throat for trying to help a scam victim.

• Like 7