Excellent Dragons

Chris

script seems like a waste of money I thougt it did lavas thats my faullt, using on a pure without shield or pot, allows me to safe spot greens but thats it, so spent the money on a script to make 140kgp/hr at best it will not safe spot blues and i have no idea why but without questing for d slay 1 the script is quite useless as it only safe spots greens

2 hours ago, Youshudrun said:

script seems like a waste of money I thougt it did lavas thats my faullt, using on a pure without shield or pot, allows me to safe spot greens but thats it, so spent the money on a script to make 140kgp/hr at best it will not safe spot blues and i have no idea why but without questing for d slay 1 the script is quite useless as it only safe spots greens

The main thread shows what dragons it supports. If a feature isnt working its recommended to leave a bug report so I can recreate the issue. Most of the time it is a user user by not starting at the correct safespot(s). All information for each mode is on the main thread.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2021 at 1:03 PM, dotherobot said:

@Chris

Are there any plans to add a break manager or a task system? I think this would help with anti-ban. Good script though 😁

The script will just use the break manager at this time.

On 5/5/2021 at 8:40 AM, Bryan0251 said:

The script no longer recognises law runes so when I do blue dragons in falador the script deposits the law runes and turns off.

Are you using a regular staff weapon? (i.e, Staff of air,...fire, anything with "staff" in the name, etc) 

13 hours ago, Munchmatoes said:

No rune dragons?

No, but I believe someone already made a script to support rune dragons.

42 minutes ago, Chris said:

The script will just use the break manager at this time.

Are you using a regular staff weapon? (i.e, Staff of air,...fire, anything with "staff" in the name, etc) 

No, but I believe someone already made a script to support rune dragons.

No I am using basic ranging gear, the log says NEED FALADOR TELEPORT, banks the law runes in inventory and breaks. Using tele tabs works but thats a hassle to make when playing an ironman. The script worked fine for hundreds of hours already with the same setup but suddenly it does not see the law runes in inventory or bank.

28 minutes ago, Bryan0251 said:

No I am using basic ranging gear, the log says NEED FALADOR TELEPORT, banks the law runes in inventory and breaks. Using tele tabs works but thats a hassle to make when playing an ironman. The script worked fine for hundreds of hours already with the same setup but suddenly it does not see the law runes in inventory or bank.

ahh yeah i added a staff requirement a while back but ill remove it if it was working for this scenario :) 

29 minutes ago, Bryan0251 said:

v29.0 will revert my change and bring this functionality back :) 

• 2 weeks later...