[INFO][Bot #1][01/18 08:33:33 PM]: [DEBUG] No Task To Run
[INFO][Bot #1][01/18 08:33:34 PM]: [DEBUG] No Task To Run
[INFO][Bot #1][01/18 08:33:35 PM]: [DEBUG] No Task To Run
[INFO][Bot #1][01/18 08:33:35 PM]: [DEBUG] No Task To Run
[INFO][Bot #1][01/18 08:33:36 PM]: [DEBUG] No Task To Run
[INFO][Bot #1][01/18 08:33:36 PM]: [DEBUG] No Task To Run
[INFO][Bot #1][01/18 08:33:37 PM]: [DEBUG] No Task To Run
[INFO][Bot #1][01/18 08:33:37 PM]: [DEBUG] No Task To Run
[INFO][Bot #1][01/18 08:33:38 PM]: [DEBUG] Now starting [ANTIBAN COMPLIANCE TASK] EXECUTE
[INFO][Bot #1][01/18 08:33:38 PM]: [DEBUG] Now stopping [ANTIBAN COMPLIANCE TASK] EXECUTE
[INFO][Bot #1][01/18 08:33:38 PM]: [DEBUG] No Task To Run
[INFO][Bot #1][01/18 08:33:38 PM]: [DEBUG] No Task To Run
[INFO][Bot #1][01/18 08:33:39 PM]: [DEBUG] No Task To Run
[INFO][Bot #1][01/18 08:33:40 PM]: [DEBUG] No Task To Run
[INFO][Bot #1][01/18 08:33:42 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][01/18 08:33:42 PM]: Dead..

ive run into this over and over when it jumps worlds it doesnt select the quick prayers and some times when it finishes the food in invi it keeps going and gets killed from not having food last thing i noticed it sometimes just does the no task to run bug even when everything is fine 

Bought the script today but its a bit dissapointing.. Or I am doing it wrong. When I start the script at the spot where it should safe spot green dragons at west, it all goes alright untill it has to bank. Then it just stands there in the middle of the field while the greens attack him. Also the bot is not hopping when I set it to hop when a player is in the area. When I help it with tele to bank, the bot banks and restocks but then again just stand there at the bank..

foto1.pngfoto2.pngfoto3.pngna-helpen-en-teleport-blijft-hij-na-rest

15 hours ago, grizlii said:

Bought the script today but its a bit dissapointing.. Or I am doing it wrong. When I start the script at the spot where it should safe spot green dragons at west, it all goes alright untill it has to bank. Then it just stands there in the middle of the field while the greens attack him. Also the bot is not hopping when I set it to hop when a player is in the area. When I help it with tele to bank, the bot banks and restocks but then again just stand there at the bank..

dont use mirror sir

On 1/26/2021 at 9:07 AM, grizlii said:

That is because it is configured to do west gdks. There is something wrong with your script settings if this is happening.

1. Try making sure you are not running tabs. 1 bot per client REQUIRED
  2. Please select your route for graveyard if you are using games necklace / dueling ring.
  3. Worldhopping could have been overlooked as in that feature will only check people on the safespot tile when you have the safespot feature enabled. I can make edits to ignore this for wilderness modes.
1 hour ago, grizlii said:

Breaks are also not working with the script, just keeps standing when teleported. Not logging out untill auto log out loggs you out

breaksnotworking.png

That is a client issue not a script issue. The script will return to the bank with less than 3 minutes till break time. If the break handler isnt triggering then it was not setup properly and is out of my control.

30 minutes ago, Chris said:

That is because it is configured to do west gdks. There is something wrong with your script settings if this is happening.

1. Try making sure you are not running tabs. 1 bot per client REQUIRED
  2. Please select your route for graveyard if you are using games necklace / dueling ring.
  3. Worldhopping could have been overlooked as in that feature will only check people on the safespot tile when you have the safespot feature enabled. I can make edits to ignore this for wilderness modes.

That is a client issue not a script issue. The script will return to the bank with less than 3 minutes till break time. If the break handler isnt triggering then it was not setup properly and is out of my control.

Thanks for the response Chris. I will try this out when I have got time. It did run on taps because of safety tele.