Excellent Dragons

Chris

1 hour ago, Chris said:

make sure your enabling the glory route

Click the rectangle box around the text 'Excellent Dragons' to hide the paint :)

No i was using the dueling/games for cost effectiveness but was hoping it would still tele with glory for pk escape, but il mess with it more when i have accs that can use it agian my bot got banned earlier today

On 1/1/2020 at 10:44 PM, z0rbius said:

1 issue so far, once the bot collects a looting bag it wont open it for me, it just tries to store bones etc in a closed bag and reloops . its been running for almost an hour now and so far so good other then that, the only other suggestion i would have would be to use glory teleports as an alternate tele for pkers so you can tele while in combat with a green dragon

I will make changes to looting bag to always keep it open that way there will be no looping on use. (Injection/Mirror)
- Sorry for the delay been busy and just got back to doing general script maintenance

Updated:

• Changes to how the looting bag is used has been made. No longer will it use items onto the bag. It will now always keep the bag opened if it finds it closed during the looting process.
  • Changes to equipment wearing for deathwalking to reflect the new RS bank changes. You can now equip gear inside the bank menu.

14 minutes ago, TommyC said:

used this bot alot yet all of a sudden it is just doing nothing? at grave yard drags.

it sets up inv fine and gets to graveyard then nothing . helppppppp

p.s love the script. even if it is brokenededededed for me atm

Can you make a full bug report. the template is on the main page

On 1/25/2020 at 4:55 AM, mike3zx said:

I've ran this on 4 different accounts so far with maybe 20 hours between them, only issue i've had is when the accounts get pk'd they stand at Lumbridge until they disconnect, using east drags spot with games/dueling rings

Are you using mirror mode?

They just idle until logout then continue?