Excellent Dragons

Chris

17 hours ago, realkiller2 said:

is this script monthly or a one-time payment?

one time payment

2 hours ago, Mad Jew said:

this has been working just fine at west green dragons, but doesnt seem to support ring of life? each time ring of life safes my life from pker and teleports the bot just stands in lumbridge doing nothing until it gets disconnected, or am i doing something wrong?

seems like a oversight which ill have to test with. do you know what task it stops at?

1 issue so far, once the bot collects a looting bag it wont open it for me, it just tries to store bones etc in a closed bag and reloops . its been running for almost an hour now and so far so good other then that, the only other suggestion i would have would be to use glory teleports as an alternate tele for pkers so you can tele while in combat with a green dragon

6 hours ago, z0rbius said:

1 issue so far, once the bot collects a looting bag it wont open it for me, it just tries to store bones etc in a closed bag and reloops .

hmm..it should be handling the dialogue if its your first time getting the unopened looting bag "use message".. is it ignoring that dialogue?

its been running for almost an hour now and so far so good other then that, the only other suggestion i would have would be to use glory teleports as an alternate tele for pkers so you can tele while in combat with a green dragon

It should already have this if you have a charged glory but i'll double check. Maybe I changed it back

24 minutes ago, Chris said:

hmm..it should be handling the dialogue if its your first time getting the unopened looting bag "use message".. is it ignoring that dialogue?

It should already have this if you have a charged glory but i'll double check. Maybe I changed it back

I had 15 charged glories in the bank and one equiped but it still tries to run to 20 wildy for v tab, maybe deselecting vtab option would revert it back to glory? Havent messed with settings too much yet but already made me 2m great script man thanks agian! Oh last question is there a way to move or hide the paint and task stuff, i dont like not being able to see the chat box

10 hours ago, z0rbius said:

I had 15 charged glories in the bank and one equiped but it still tries to run to 20 wildy for v tab, maybe deselecting vtab option would revert it back to glory?

make sure your enabling the glory route

Havent messed with settings too much yet but already made me 2m great script man thanks agian! Oh last question is there a way to move or hide the paint and task stuff, i dont like not being able to see the chat box

Click the rectangle box around the text 'Excellent Dragons' to hide the paint :)