Excellent Dragons

Chris

6 hours ago, Chris said:

try a different proxy provider

try proxy6 1.25 ea and let me know if it happens again. ill make more changes but I use time based interaction stuff for "randomness"

Currently I'm trying to do it on a new account, with a new VPN instead of VPS. Is IPVanish cool?.. I haven't done any botting yet with it on this account. The account is 40 attack 90 strength 31 pray 1 defence 77 mage and range. I don't use it anymore so I don't really care although it would suck if it gets banned, I just have a new account now and don't use this account.

Seeing as it has 90 str and 70 mage and range, it's clearly been an existing account for a few years now. I wanted to try botting on it, but I haven't done enough quests or anything to do Dragon Slayer quite yet. I was going to just not use anti-dragon shield and use antifire potions instead (super or extended).

Upon starting the script, the first few times it just kept opening bank, and closing bank in an infinite loop. I had to manually stop the script. I adjusted some settings and changed from super antifire to regular because there's only one option in the GUI which says 'antifire potion', so I thought maybe that was it. It wasn't, but after adjusting settings and switching to antifire potion, the script was now just starting and stopping immediately, with nothing in the logger saying as to why. Finally I tried to buy anti-dragon shields and that seemed to be the main problem, even though I didn't have the option selected in the GUI to 'use anti-dragon shield'. The issue now is that I still cannot use one, and do not have the option checked to use one in the GUI, but the script still goes in the bank immediately and tries to put one on, over and over again, in an infinite loop.

I know that most of this is of no major concern most likely, due to 90% of players having requirements for anti-dragon shield etc. I just figured this insight would be helpful to stop some bugs that might occur in the script for other players, as infinite loops could lead to bans. 

Needless to say, I'm going to just let it rest up tonight and work on some quests tomorrow to see how it goes after I have an anti-dragon shield.

10 hours ago, Masonry said:

Currently I'm trying to do it on a new account, with a new VPN instead of VPS. Is IPVanish cool?.. I haven't done any botting yet with it on this account. The account is 40 attack 90 strength 31 pray 1 defence 77 mage and range. I don't use it anymore so I don't really care although it would suck if it gets banned, I just have a new account now and don't use this account.

Seeing as it has 90 str and 70 mage and range, it's clearly been an existing account for a few years now. I wanted to try botting on it, but I haven't done enough quests or anything to do Dragon Slayer quite yet. I was going to just not use anti-dragon shield and use antifire potions instead (super or extended).

Upon starting the script, the first few times it just kept opening bank, and closing bank in an infinite loop. I had to manually stop the script. I adjusted some settings and changed from super antifire to regular because there's only one option in the GUI which says 'antifire potion', so I thought maybe that was it. It wasn't, but after adjusting settings and switching to antifire potion, the script was now just starting and stopping immediately, with nothing in the logger saying as to why. Finally I tried to buy anti-dragon shields and that seemed to be the main problem, even though I didn't have the option selected in the GUI to 'use anti-dragon shield'. The issue now is that I still cannot use one, and do not have the option checked to use one in the GUI, but the script still goes in the bank immediately and tries to put one on, over and over again, in an infinite loop.

I know that most of this is of no major concern most likely, due to 90% of players having requirements for anti-dragon shield etc. I just figured this insight would be helpful to stop some bugs that might occur in the script for other players, as infinite loops could lead to bans. 

Needless to say, I'm going to just let it rest up tonight and work on some quests tomorrow to see how it goes after I have an anti-dragon shield.

I made it hardcoded for the wilderness melee modes for needing an antidragon shield. No one risks higher leveled accs to bot green dragons with super antifire potions and no shields. As for safespotting mode, the shield is optional.

as for other banking issues please use https://osbot.org/forum/topic/156672-dev-build-osbot-2559/

Edited by Chris

10 hours ago, Masonry said:

I recommend making alt accounts or buying 60-60-60 melee accounts for cheap. There is no need to risk accounts with decent value on green dragons. There is always a risk of ban.

I do not use VPNs so I can't really recommend anything. I use proxied clients only.

Couple Questions.. I really appreciate all of the info and help thus far as well !

Where do you get proxies from if you don't mind me asking ? I tried to get a proxy from that VirMach place or whatever and it was so laggy and sucked.

How does it know what arrows and how many to get once u run out of whatever is equipped ?.. 

*Edit* 

I finally got my shield and watched it teleport to dragons, then walk all the way back to edgeville immediately without killing anything for no reason, while there was a glory on me and it could have just teleported.

The second time around somebody attacked me as soon as i got there and it was stuck in that walk to the bank loop so it just kept trying to walk back to the bank without registering or acknowledging that I was being PKed and didn't try to teleport either.

Now it goes to green dragons , kills a few, then tries to walk all the way back to bank. I'm not sure why it keeps trying to walk back to the bank when I have a glory amulet.

*Edit*

Okay so then it got to edgeville jump ditch, then used games necklace back to corporal beast, went to dragons and started attacking again.

---Back to walking back from dragons?... I'm not sure what's going on here but it's pretty Botlike Behavior. Keeps teleporting to dragons, then walking back to edgeville instead of just using glory, and then uses games necklace with half inventory full of food back to drags..

This is possibly the reason my last account got banned. This script seems very Buggy.

Edited by Masonry

18 hours ago, Masonry said:

Couple Questions.. I really appreciate all of the info and help thus far as well !

Where do you get proxies from if you don't mind me asking ? I tried to get a proxy from that VirMach place or whatever and it was so laggy and sucked.

How does it know what arrows and how many to get once u run out of whatever is equipped ?.. 

*Edit* 

I finally got my shield and watched it teleport to dragons, then walk all the way back to edgeville immediately without killing anything for no reason, while there was a glory on me and it could have just teleported.

The second time around somebody attacked me as soon as i got there and it was stuck in that walk to the bank loop so it just kept trying to walk back to the bank without registering or acknowledging that I was being PKed and didn't try to teleport either.

Now it goes to green dragons , kills a few, then tries to walk all the way back to bank. I'm not sure why it keeps trying to walk back to the bank when I have a glory amulet.

*Edit*

Okay so then it got to edgeville jump ditch, then used games necklace back to corporal beast, went to dragons and started attacking again.

---Back to walking back from dragons?... I'm not sure what's going on here but it's pretty Botlike Behavior. Keeps teleporting to dragons, then walking back to edgeville instead of just using glory, and then uses games necklace with half inventory full of food back to drags..

This is possibly the reason my last account got banned. This script seems very Buggy.

I get my proxies from proxy6

Can you fill out a bug report

Edited by Chris

On 10/6/2019 at 3:27 AM, l u c i said:

when i select 0 under amount of food it still takes food

Check your private message please. The error you reported in PM looks like it was a safespot issue. It was working fine for me at blue drags in both safespot locations located in the script manual.

Update v13.2

• 2 weeks later...