Excellent Dragons

Chris

On 9/7/2019 at 10:48 PM, Chris said:

ExcellentScriptsHub discord channel to handle reports for all my scripts.
https://discord.gg/CGHsd4a
Please join to get real time access with me through discord for any script issues, feedback, and more.

Thank you,

Chris

Thanks to @kingsam

Update v13.16 Same Version Brutal Black Dragons Update

Object interaction bugfix. Object name was changed from "Rope" to "Vine".

• 2 weeks later...

So I created an account specifically for this bot and was very excited to try it out. I paid for membership, and got 30qp or so and did dragon slayer, also paid for around 10k cballs to get 60 or so range.

First night I ran this bot, I woke up to being perm banned.

If it's possible to get a refund, I would be very grateful, as I spent a little money on making this account from membership fee to a few mill for stats and the time for questing.

ban.jpg

purchase.png

Edited by Masonry

18 hours ago, Masonry said:

So I created an account specifically for this bot and was very excited to try it out. I paid for membership, and got 30qp or so and did dragon slayer, also paid for around 10k cballs to get 60 or so range.

First night I ran this bot, I woke up to being perm banned.

If it's possible to get a refund, I would be very grateful, as I spent a little money on making this account from membership fee to a few mill for stats and the time for questing.

I don't handle refunds sorry. There are a lot of factors in bans and if you experienced any issues with the script it should have been addressed before continuing botting.

23 hours ago, Masonry said:

Así que creé una cuenta específicamente para este bot y estaba muy emocionado de probarlo. Pagué la membresía, obtuve 30qp más o menos e hice Dragon Slayer, también pagué alrededor de 10k cballs para obtener un rango de 60 o más.

La primera noche que ejecuté este bot, me desperté con la prohibición permanente.

Si es posible obtener un reembolso, estaría muy agradecido, ya que gasté un poco de dinero en hacer esta cuenta desde la cuota de membresía hasta algunos molinos para obtener estadísticas y el tiempo de búsqueda.

ban.jpg

compra.png

How old was the account? the account for boting needs to have minimun a week or 2 before boting, if u maxed an account in 1 day and suicide to boting thats the problem, i got 8 accounts banned for the client OSBOT bug, nothing to do with the chris script, in my own experience with this scripts, it works pretty good c:, i have 64 accounts boting with chris script and he help a lot in his discord.

Edited by viidaworldstage

On 9/29/2019 at 2:11 PM, Chris said:

I don't handle refunds sorry. There are a lot of factors in bans and if you experienced any issues with the script it should have been addressed before continuing botting.

I didn't experience any issues other than being Banned the following morning after using this bot for the first time.

20 hours ago, viidaworldstage said:

How old was the account? the account for boting needs to have minimun a week or 2 before boting, if u maxed an account in 1 day and suicide to boting thats the problem, i got 8 accounts banned for the client OSBOT bug, nothing to do with the chris script, in my own experience with this scripts, it works pretty good c:, i have 64 accounts boting with chris script and he help a lot in his discord.

The account was approximately a week old and I used cannon from level 3 to get to 60 range and got 40 defence while doing so then did 30qp and dragon slayer. Once dragon slayer was done, I started the bot at night and by morning time my account was banned.

I'll try using it on an account that I've had for a while, hopefully it doesn't get banned though because the stats are pretty decent...

I was using VirMach for this bot as a proxy, is using a VPN like IPVanish also the same concept ?... Because I don't want to use the same IP that the bot got banned on for this new account.

Edited by Masonry

2 hours ago, Masonry said:

I didn't experience any issues other than being Banned the following morning after using this bot for the first time.

The account was approximately a week old and I used cannon from level 3 to get to 60 range and got 40 defence while doing so then did 30qp and dragon slayer. Once dragon slayer was done, I started the bot at night and by morning time my account was banned.

I'll try using it on an account that I've had for a while, hopefully it doesn't get banned though because the stats are pretty decent...

I was using VirMach for this bot as a proxy, is using a VPN like IPVanish also the same concept ?... Because I don't want to use the same IP that the bot got banned on for this new account.

try a different proxy provider

try proxy6 1.25 ea and let me know if it happens again. ill make more changes but I use time based interaction stuff for "randomness"

Edited by Chris

2 hours ago, Masonry said:

GHAHAHHAHA noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i used the virmach PROXYS and that was a terrible mistake XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD dont use them, only use the VPS not the proxys XDDDD and well, the acc is a week old, its new so idk.