Excellent Dragons

Chris

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

Still in its public BETA. There are no guarantees atm. Last time I used the script it was working fine at Brutals. I can allocate script time for you to BETA test brutals for me and give me feedback.

If you would like that then please add me on discord (Christopher#2820)

What methods of banking does it currently support? And how does it get there? Support for rigour and eagle eye? Can I choose what type of things to withdraw from bank before it goes to dragons?

Just now, Pali said:

What methods of banking does it currently support? And how does it get there? Support for rigour and eagle eye? Can I choose what type of things to withdraw from bank before it goes to dragons?

Currently uses the blast mine chest to bank. Uses the tunnel rope route. It only withdraws ranging potion (1 potion), Antifire (1 potion), and Prayer potions(3-5 potions random)

Blowpipe or crossbow is supported.

I have a ruby e/diamond e como (Switch to diamond e @50% health) Must start the script with ruby e equipped first)

Can start it at brutals or bank.

1 hour ago, Hawko1337 said:

Could you add the level 80 agility shortcut (spiked blades) for black dragons in taverly dungeon. It's annoying how it runs right around and has a higher chance of getting poisoned. 

Added the 81 spike jump shortcut to the regular walker route.

if you do not select 'use regular walker' in the gui then the default Webwalker will activate. Which uses the 81 shortcut route if you have >= 81 agility

alright that fixed it thank you

On 27/12/2017 at 1:37 PM, Chris said:

Added the 81 spike jump shortcut to the regular walker route.

if you do not select 'use regular walker' in the gui then the default Webwalker will activate. Which uses the 81 shortcut route if you have >= 81 agility

alright that fixed it thank you.

8 hours ago, Framble said:

try the regular walker

10 Hour progress report

70-80-70 ish

101 cmb

Looting bag / super set / antifire / 10 lobsters / auto gen eat % / Dueling & Burning route West GDK

https://i.imgur.com/yKL7Not.gif

psJjhNs.png

Edited by Chris

I am having problems with the looting. I have set it to do blue dragons in heroes dungeon, but it will not loot. And before you ask, yes I have checked all the boxes in the loot preferences tab.

I have tried several options, and none of them will loot. Even for the looting status it says false

Edited by akx10

On 31.12.2017 at 7:31 PM, Chris said:

try the regular walker

10 Hour progress report

70-80-70 ish

101 cmb

Looting bag / super set / antifire / 10 lobsters / auto gen eat % / Dueling & Burning route West GDK

https://i.imgur.com/yKL7Not.gif

psJjhNs.png

Using regular walker it gets stuck here:  https://imgur.com/a/UqnaS

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons