Excellent Dragons

Chris

7 hours ago, scott94 said:

@Chris I purchased this for $12.99 a month ago and it's dissapeared now, I thought it was now a one off payment? :s

Cheers

Yes they made a mistake. I just saw the store pricing. it should be 12.99 but it is still showing monthly. I will pm maldesto and fix the issue :)

since switching to injection the script has been working great for green dragons. At west without looting bag and only using glory on mirror it worked well, so it is just mirror client. Went to camp metal dragons for a bit and it would not pot. I had both range and anti-fires. Potted at script start but then teled out after pots wore off.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fused said:

Just paid and it says it's still due monthly. 

Edit: Also Black dragons are not working correctly. As soon as I get through the pipe shortcut at taverly dungeon it says arrived at destination and just pauses. Tried it outside of mirror mode and it did the same thing. 

Edit: Taverly Blue dragons keep freezing up and saying looting dragon bones. 

Edit: Doesn't know how to get to bank at heroes guild blue dragons.

Jesus was this script even tested?  

ddf3e30b6046689dc4776e7e3664b463.png
https://gyazo.com/ddf3e30b6046689dc4776e7e3664b463

Can I have more information on what settings you are using for the taverly modes? GUI settings | loot options  | I would try getting a picture of the logger.

For hero guild it uses a dueling ring / games necklace to bank/walk back. Castle wars to bank / games to burthope. For now you have to start at your safespot location if you are safespotting.

Please provide this information as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Can I have more information on what settings you are using for the taverly modes? GUI settings | loot options  | I would try getting a picture of the logger.

For hero guild it uses a dueling ring / games necklace to bank/walk back. Castle wars to bank / games to burthope. For now you have to start at your safespot location if you are safespotting.

Please provide this information as soon as possible.

Ok I tested the heroes guild and it does work. I didn't know I needed to have the ring of dueling equipped. I had a ring of wealth. 

Taverly Blue dragons are also working. I'm using the safe spots you said to use now instead of the other safe spot in the cave. 

I'm happy with the script now. Sorry for not checking into it a bit more. Thanks

Edit: Is there a certain place I need to stand at black dragons in Taverly? I still get stuck at pipe. 

Edited by Fused
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fused said:

Ok I tested the heroes guild and it does work. I didn't know I needed to have the ring of dueling equipped. I had a ring of wealth. 

Taverly Blue dragons are also working. I'm using the safe spots you said to use now instead of the other safe spot in the cave. 

I'm happy with the script now. Sorry for not checking into it a bit more. Thanks

Edit: Is there a certain place I need to stand at black dragons in Taverly? I still get stuck at pipe. 

looks like there is an issue with webwalking through the pipe. I thought I had fixed it but I will have to make a custom pathing route for now. Sorry for the issue on Taverly black dragons.

I will push an update as soon as possible. I am currently still getting ready for school.

• Like 1

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons