Juggles AIO Shop Buyer

Juggles

On 10/28/2020 at 7:14 AM, Tommy B said:

hey Juggles, any chance of re-adding multiple item buying from shops again?

great script regardless, thankyou.

No i wont want to ruin the economy 

23 minutes ago, epic26 said:

@Juggles is there any plan to ever include GE trips to re-fund up after buying/selling or possibly a muling option?

No sorry. This script won't have any more additions

On 10/25/2020 at 9:58 PM, Jackjackisme said:

Script still doesn't support warrior guild bank?

Trys to run to falador

No sorry that store is too OP. Don't want to ruin it for others

• 3 weeks later...

Hello juggles
Script is not working anymore on farming shop , he open the interface and dont buy the items , do you mind take a look ?
I tried other farming shop aswell same problem . i tried aswell on other shops like runes and is working fine only farming having this issue...

Edited by its ronny

On 12/4/2020 at 6:08 AM, epic26 said:

it doesn't seem to be working. I set the quantity to buy at but it doesn't buy anything if there is less stock than the quantity. Say i set it to buy 10 and there are 15 in stock, it will buy the first 10 but wont buy up the remaining 5. Setting it to 50 doesnt work at all and wont buy anything.

Same problem as me still. if the chosen qty (1/5/10/50) is greater than the amount in stock, it will just stay frozen without purchasing anything (3rd option is set at 0). Can you have a look into this please, it was working fine not too long ago @Juggles

Only way to have this bot function is to set the qty at purchasing 1 at a time which is 50% slower than you would be buying 50 at a time

• Like 1

On 12/13/2020 at 7:46 PM, Justin Toronto said:

Same problem as me still. if the chosen qty (1/5/10/50) is greater than the amount in stock, it will just stay frozen without purchasing anything (3rd option is set at 0). Can you have a look into this please, it was working fine not too long ago @Juggles

Only way to have this bot function is to set the qty at purchasing 1 at a time which is 50% slower than you would be buying 50 at a time

This still an issue