Juggles AIO Shop Buyer

Juggles

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

@Juggles

Tested in F2P (sorted worlds with all F2P on top, no PvP):

• Yikes this needs to be fixed: It keeps hopping to the same worlds instead of taking advantage of the whole list. I'm buying something that restocks fairly quickly and only has max 2 in stock at once but it still very frequently hops back before it's stocked up again. 😴 Aside from it making the script super inefficient it's also pretty terrible for anti-ban, the machine learning required to catch this bad boy could be run on a potato.

Recorded example

Number of unique worlds available to me: 54

Number of times hopped: 25

Number of unique worlds hopped to: 10

In 25 hops highest number of times I returned to a single world: 6 (world: 316)

Here's what that looked like:

world(#times)

335(1), 383(1), 316(1), 335(2), 301(1), 335(3), 316(2), 326(1), 394(1), 384(1), 326(2), 316(3), 383(2), 394(2), 316(4), 394(3), 355(4), 316(5), 393(1), 316(6), 382(1), 335(5), 382(2), 394(4), 326(3)

• Sometimes it buys, stays in the same world for a couple of seconds and tries to buy again. Prints: "New world hop method" in the logger and says "Status = world hop" in the overlay.
  • The overlay is cute though the "X" doesn't do anything.
Edited by osrsf2p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, i have a question about the sleep feature, maybe im not understanding it, but i figured it worked like, before you world hop, you wait between this these 2 amounts of time, but it does not seem to be the case, can you explain it to me? my bots are jumping worlds too fast and causing the too many login attempts error.

• 2 weeks later...