Dispute Against House

Xylate

My last dispute I posted was invalid, I used the wrong user who received the privatescript.

Okay, so House sold me a PRIVATE script and agreed it wasn't to be resold. Turns out he resold it to badluckgp. I paid $50 and we agreed on 50% profits would go to him to continue to make scripts.

8. Script Sales
Selling and buying of scripts is only permitted through our official store. Donations for projects are allowed, however they cannot be required. It should be made clear that the donations are going towards you for development and do not benefit OSBot directly. Authentication systems, script loaders, and distribution systems need prior approval from any Admin and/or Developer. These types of miscellaneous software are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and may be audited/reassessed at any point in time.

Selling a single copy of a private script to a single person is tolerated. Releasing a private script a customer paid for to the public is also not allowed. Selling multiple copies of a private script will result in a permanent ban when caught for the script writer and the customers (if the customers are aware). The staff will not assist in any disputes with regards to private script transactions.

Will post skype logs if its needed
  • Like 2

I requested @House to reply here and explain his side of the story + I moved him to TWC for the time being.

@Badluckgp Can you confirm that you bought the script off @House?

@Badluckgp and Is it possible to provide me the skype logs of you buying it?

Would it be possible to retrieve both the zip files you 2 got from @House so I can check if the code actually matches?

Kind regards

Khaleesi

• Like 3

Hello there people who jump to conclusions!

First of all you did not purchase the script i have given to @Badluckgp under the name  "HGoldAmuletSlave AND HGoldAmuletMule".
The only involvement you had with the script "HGoldAmuletSlave AND HGoldAmuletMule" was me giving a copy of it to you for use granted i receive a % of it.
I did i not sell you that script or grant you unique usage for it.
What you probably saw was the README.txt file which contained the names "HFlax" which is a placeholder for the setup guide i give with all my scripts.

The only scripts Xylate has purchased from me are scripts called "HFlaxSlave AND HFlaxMule" which have not been sold to anyone else.

You have not mentioned the name of the script in this entire dispute and while helping @badluckgp set up his VPS you stumbled upon what you believe to be "your script" which is completely not true. Thus you made @badluckgp post "yes i bought the script off him" but that is an invalid proof because @badluckgp does not even know which script i gave you.

Please post any proof here that @badluckgp has received the script "HFlaxSlave AND HFlaxMule" from ME through purchase or any means here if you wish to pursue this dispute.
You need to realize i sold him a script which is not the one i sold you what so ever. 

@Xylate left negative feedback and have not contacted me about it and waited for a reply.
@Xylate contacted me today 4 hours ago and i have no been online till now.
@Xylate also posted in my thread for private scripts trying to throw mud on my name.

I see this as unacceptable^

Thanks, House

EDIT: Had some text that was not supposed to be public.

Edited by House
  • Like 4

TLDR:

Xylate purchased "HFlax" from me.

I gave Xylate the script "HGoldAmulet" completely unrelated whith no charge to farm for me under an agreement.

I sold MY script "HGoldAmulet" to Badluckgp who was aware of everything and purchased to gain ownership of the script.

Xylate thinks he has ownership of "HGoldAmulet" however he has not proven i sold it to him and i have not done so so he cant prove it.

In the process of trying to prove my innocence in the trouble Xylate created by jumping to conclusions and not contacting me, i posted proof which contained links to the scripts.

Probably banned off OSBot now because of Xylate and a stupid mistake on my end when i tried to prove myself innocent :^)

TLDR:

Xylate purchased "HFlax" from me.

I gave Xylate the script "HGoldAmulet" completely unrelated whith no charge to farm for me under an agreement.

I sold MY script "HGoldAmulet" to Badluckgp who was aware of everything and purchased to gain ownership of the script.

Xylate thinks he has ownership of "HGoldAmulet" however he has not proven i sold it to him and i have not done so so he cant prove it.

In the process of trying to prove my innocence in the trouble Xylate created by jumping to conclusions and not contacting me, i posted proof which contained links to the scripts.

Probably banned off OSBot now because of Xylate and a stupid mistake on my end when i tried to prove myself innocent :^)

We'll await screenshotted skypelogs and go from there.

• Like 1

Xylate tried to sell my script i gave him as well and when i caught him he claimed he was "trying to direct them to me".

When i was asked to create "HFlax" essentially by another customer i said sorry i cant do that Xylate has ownership. I also then learned he was trying to sell it himself.

dedaef42fe2387e49e619bf0d10b1a78.png

Provided by @@AmericanKid:

5ed7410c68850dc5b0db1159f0b6e881.png

• Like 1

Considering was trying to sell the script, I doubt he really was all that concerned with keeping it private.
That being said, the way @House tried to circumvent the private script rule by not directly selling it but taking a cut of the profits isn't tolerated. In terms of the dispute, I'll consider it settled. @House won't be required to refund the script considering tried to re-sell it.