Banned already?

Frs

Yo what's up everyone, So i really wanted to get into this Botting scene and Run a Gold faring Operation So i've bought 4 Ip proxy, Vip, And a Payed Script (Plank making script)

Everything was going well, Ran for 4 hours and i decided i would transfer the money to a mule but when i went to chance worlds i Instantly got disconnected and My accounts got disabled Can someone explain this to me and tell me if i had my Proxy set up correct?

92nPTfD.jpg

Gf all of my money. Spent all my Gp on Bonds and supplies for my Bots

All I can say is do more search before you continue deeper.

I am still a very big noob when it comes to gold farming in comparison to others but I do see some main key errors with how you were running your setup.

1. Don't use a money making method that generally known to be botted, and already gets many people banned (like plank making)

2. Kinda goes hand-in-hand with #1, choose your time/risk vs reward.  Some money making methods will require you to have little to no requirements, causing you to start making profit on a new account very quickly, but also meaning it's most likely WAY more popular for many bots to be doing this already.

************************NEVER SPEND ALL OF YOUR MONEY ON SUPPLIES/BONDS******************

As long as you have 6M+, you should never spend all of your money on bonds/supplies.

IF you can't buy another bond, you risk putting yourself in the situation you are now, literally one bond is all you ever need to get yourself running again

----

Honestly, read juggles guide, spend time in the chat box, and take advice from higher ups here, most will steer you in the right direction

Edited by Your0wned
  • Like 1