A suggestion regarding services.

Decode

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the my suggestion?

• Yes
    • No

Now, as you all know, every now and then a dispute pops up about a service owner/worker getting an account banned due to him botting on it. Seeing as its impossible to determine whether or not the service owner did bot it, i have a suggestion. If we made it a rule that all service workers MUST video any services done by hand. If the service was requested to be done by hand and wasn't vidded, that way any dispute regarding such an issue could be quickly resolved. Now, this might seem like effort but its better to be safe than sorry. Seems like a more than adequate way to satisfy both customer as well as service owner. He doesn't even need to show anyone the video, just keep it for ~ 1/2 weeks incase a dispute comes up against him and then submit it as proof. 

Now, as you all know, every now and then a dispute pops up about a service owner/worker getting an account banned due to him botting on it. Seeing as its impossible to determine whether or not the service owner did bot it, i have a suggestion. If we made it a rule that all service workers MUST video any services done by hand. If the service was requested to be done by hand and wasn't vidded, that way any dispute regarding such an issue could be quickly resolved. Now, this might seem like effort but its better to be safe than sorry. Seems like a more than adequate way to satisfy both customer as well as service owner. He doesn't even need to show anyone the video, just keep it for ~ 1/2 weeks incase a dispute comes up against him and then submit it as proof. 

That'd be too tedious as there'd be inconsistencies in the recordings and not everyone would want to hog up their HDD space for videos of a service imagine if someone requested a max main or a full quest service etc.

However I think if there was to be a suggestion i'd take screenshots with task manager open and the Osbuddy client open too (not sure if this'll be useful or not but I think it'll be idk)

Then again lot's of ppl wouldn't want to comply with that too :/

That'd be too tedious as there'd be inconsistencies in the recordings and not everyone would want to hog up their HDD space for videos of a service imagine if someone requested a max main or a full quest service etc.

However I think if there was to be a suggestion i'd take screenshots with task manager open and the Osbuddy client open too (not sure if this'll be useful or not but I think it'll be idk)

He doesn't have to make a QHD vid, a 320p one is just fine, even lower so 1 hour of that takes up like 0.5 mb...

• Like 1

Yeah i know my suggestion isn't that "practical" but imho it would save everyone a bit of time. 

Plus, your suggestion would be easy to bypass. Anyone could bot until the level, open osbuddy and take screenshot with task manager. 

• Like 1

Yeah i know my suggestion isn't that "practical" but imho it would save everyone a bit of time. 

Plus, your suggestion would be easy to bypass. Anyone could bot until the level, open osbuddy and take screenshot with task manager. 

You're right that was the only con I could think of :/ but tbh this is gonna be hard to implement but as Aibanker above said i'd surely pay a couple of mil extra for someone to record the full service as I think it'd make me trust it more! :)

He doesn't have to make a QHD vid, a 320p one is just fine, even lower so 1 hour of that takes up like 0.5 mb...

I guess you're right but it's still a tedious job naming them all and assorting them into a collection and a structured list but yeah your'e suggestion is dank ;)

Yup can show a gif of the vid fast forwarding but showing lvls clearly if the customer wants it or could charge an extra amount to have it uploaded (idk about the extra charge just throwing it out there)

This video wouldn't be there for the customers. Just in the event of a dispute.

Good idea. 

You're right that was the only con I could think of :/ but tbh this is gonna be hard to implement but as Aibanker above said i'd surely pay a couple of mil extra for someone to record the full service as I think it'd make me trust it more! smile.png

I guess you're right but it's still a tedious job naming them all and assorting them into a collection and a structured list but yeah your'e suggestion is dank wink.png

As mentioned in my post, they would only have to have them saved for 1 week, 2 weeks maximum. If no dispute has been posted against them i'd personally say they're more than safe to delete the videos. 

Or just take screenshots in a specific folder every ~30minutes. Much simpler.

No, why did I choose for no?:

- Takes a lot of time

- Takes a lot of HDD space

- Not everyone knows how to use recorders etc.

=> screens of each level would me a possible way I think?

Again, screenshots are irrelevant since they're taken at a "Certain point" of time. I could easily bot right until a level, close bot, level up legit and screenshot it.

Also, as token suggested it doesn't have to be a high quality video. Along with you only having to keep the video in storage for ~ 1/2 weeks.

This is to guarantee your safety incase of a dispute as well as saving a lot of wasted time on such disputes. 

Again, screenshots are irrelevant since they're taken at a "Certain point" of time. I could easily bot right until a level, close bot, level up legit and screenshot it.

Also, as token suggested it doesn't have to be a high quality video. Along with you only having to keep the video in storage for ~ 1/2 weeks.

This is to guarantee your safety incase of a dispute as well as saving a lot of wasted time on such disputes. 

That would be tedious as hell to do every 30 minutes. If anyone wants to bot to make their life easier, they're not going to come all the way back to their computer, log off of OSBot, open up OSBuddy/another client, screenshot, then log back in, set up the bot again, etc. Not to mention the fact that they'd likely miss some levels as well if they weren't doing it on OSBuddy. Recording all of that really isn't worth it, practical, or efficient, especially not for big jobs that could take well over 24+ hours of gameplay.

That would be tedious as hell to do every 30 minutes. If anyone wants to bot to make their life easier, they're not going to come all the way back to their computer, log off of OSBot, open up OSBuddy/another client, screenshot, then log back in, set up the bot again, etc. Not to mention the fact that they'd likely miss some levels as well if they weren't doing it on OSBuddy. Recording all of that really isn't worth it, practical, or efficient, especially not for big jobs that could take well over 24+ hours of gameplay.

Ofcourse its effort. I totally agree with that but this is effort you're putting to cover you back 100%. And trust me, a lot of people will bot/long out before level/ screenie and then go back to botting.