Dispute on Devry123

Solution

Disputed member: @Devry123

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/92109-◄☺devry123-aio-services☺►◄♀questsmini-gamespower-leving♀►/?p=1145567

Explanation: I didn't want to do this at first, considering it happened while I was away and didn't want people to accuse us of staff biasing, but multiple people have told me to open this dispute so here goes. 

I ordered leveling service from @Devry123, had good experiences with him at previous services and he has been friendly since I've known him.

While close to the end of the service (I was on holiday at the time) I got the message basically stating the account was perm'd, I checked and it indeed was. Banned for macro.

Now, while gathering evidence I wanted to login to the website and the account was locked. I emote32342.png 'd and recovered the account. Turns out the hacked/ban review systems picked me up which pretty much proves that it wasn't me that actually did the botting I would say. 

Evidence:

[hidden because it has sensitive info]

Now considering this new turn of events, I'll let staff decide what to do. However, Devry has already agreed to refunding the service (though this hasn't been done as of yet, which is mostly my fault)

I'd be cool with that, but this still proves that devry either botted on it or osbuddy became banable.

• Like 7

From reviewing the evidence (skype chat logs which @Solution had with @Devry123 )

Solution ordered a list of skills for an agreed price of 22m.   Devry agreed it would have been personally done by him and not his workers and Devry also agreed that he would do it hand-done. With that being said, his TOS which states that he is not responsible for any bans or mutes will not apply as Solution appealed his ban and Jagex has sent him this http://puu.sh/qu24U/4c616a8bcb.jpg indicating that Solution was not responsible for the macro ban. Therefore, i’ve placed Devry in TWC and I’ve requested him to reply to this active dispute against him.

Evidence:

http://puu.sh/qu26f/bffaea4d52.jpg -Devry's Skype.

http://puu.sh/qtYkt/ebce6f6ce1.png -Devry and Solution coming to terms that Devry will do it personally and he will do it hand done.

http://puu.sh/qu24U/4c616a8bcb.jpg- Reply from Jagex sent to Solution. (This reply highlights how there was 'unusual activity on his account' which basically means that he was not responsible for the ban)

I had same issue by ordering levels from Devry123 while ago. After he finished i was banned for 2 days and account status was ruined. He kept telling he didnt macro nor his worker but yet i do belive macro was used in my service.

I hope this post isnt a bad one here because as from this post ^ i belive i actually have chance to get see some justice and get my money back from devry123.

Create a dispute please and post any evidence you have in that dispute thread

• Like 7

@Devry123 screenshots of the levelling up does not prove the fact that you were not botting or using any macro content. Yes you're using OSBuddy in those screenshots but who's to say that you're not botting through mirror mode in the background?

Also, I don't see any response towards Jagex's response to Solution of how they clearly said that they detected suspicious activity on the account which was not committed by him. Who else would bot then since he changed his password at the beginning of the service specifically for you. http://puu.sh/qudNe/6851f3c5ed.png

This suggests that only you had access.

Did you share the account with a worker?

@Devry123 screenshots of the levelling up does not prove the fact that you were not botting or using any macro content. Yes you're using OSBuddy in those screenshots but who's to say that you're not botting through mirror mode in the background?

Also, I don't see any response towards Jagex's response to Solution of how they clearly said that they detected suspicious activity on the account which was not committed by him. Who else would bot then since he changed his password at the beginning of the service specifically for you. http://puu.sh/qudNe/6851f3c5ed.png

This suggests that only you had access.

Did you share the account with a worker?

1. then idk what else to put for me to proof I dint bot the account.

2. I went to check osbot with mirror mode and it doesn't work I even made a thread before "and only thing that works is the rs client". as am starting a gold farming. "chin" as somebody going to make one for me. I also bought a bot for sand crab from Eagle with is great. and a cw bot from loadpack with doesn't work for sht because can't last 4 hour a day because next day the acc are banned. 

3. pm Jagex again with another account they always say the same thing or they always send u to one of their useless links.

4. when I say I personally am going to do it is because only me has access to that account. "if u want I can let u get on my pc

5. I also made a story in tweeter with was this http://prnt.sc/bwmmtd and they reply me with this http://prntscr.com/c37huy

1. then idk what else to put for me to proof I dint bot the account.

2. I went to check osbot with mirror mode and it doesn't work I even made a thread before "and only thing that works is the rs client". as am starting a gold farming. "chin" as somebody going to make one for me. I also bought a bot for sand crab from Eagle with is great. and a cw bot from loadpack with doesn't work for sht because can't last 4 hour a day because next day the acc are banned. 

3. pm Jagex again with another account they always say the same thing or they always send u to one of their useless links.

4. when I say I personally am going to do it is because only me has access to that account. "if u want I can let u get on my pc

5. I also made a story in tweeter with was this http://prnt.sc/bwmmtd and they reply me with this http://prntscr.com/c37huy

The chances of actually being because of OSBuddy are very very slim, I have yet to see someone getting rightfully banned because of 1:1 use of mousekeys or actually using OSBuddy. You can easily take leveling screenshots manually or use another client with OSBuddy. The fact that @Solution managed to get it unbanned from macroing shows that he wasn't the one botting otherwise they would've stated the ban was correct. Taking all of the this into consideration I came to the conclusion that you'll have to refund the remainder of the service plus the amount that the quashed ban devalues the account. I will get back to you with an exact amount.

• Like 3

The chances of actually being because of OSBuddy are very very slim, I have yet to see someone getting rightfully banned because of 1:1 use of mousekeys or actually using OSBuddy. You can easily take leveling screenshots manually or use another client with OSBuddy. The fact that @Solution managed to get it unbanned from macroing shows that he wasn't the one botting otherwise they would've stated the ban was correct. Taking all of the this into consideration I came to the conclusion that you'll have to refund the remainder of the service plus the amount that the quashed ban devalues the account. I will get back to you with an exact amount.

bro u can get on my pc via teamview... the only client I use is osbot for bot... what else can I put as proof that I dint bot his account?? this is bs af. btw u know if he was botting he could prob have proxy or something like that.... I can't refund something when I dint do that. plus prob everyone know that I don't know much about botting...  like "zerker" and "jackshow". I started a farming like prob 3 weeks ago and everything going to hell. I have lose near 300m+ and I haven't make nothing at all. this is the reason am going for my last option with is chins..

btw do u know he was on "vacation" ofc he can bot from somewhere else with have a different IP...

also when I was doing the service he was getting on the account just so u know. I dint tell him nothing because he prob could come back with me for some other powerlvl.

the only time I told him something was when he left the account in wilderness. now tell me. what if I would of have die what could of have happen? he could of have make another disputed against me saying he lose some sht too.

bro u can get on my pc via teamview... the only client I use is osbot for bot... what else can I put as proof that I dint bot his account?? this is bs af. btw u know if he was botting he could prob have proxy or something like that.... I can't refund something when I dint do that. plus prob everyone know that I don't know much about botting...  like "zerker" and "jackshow". I started a farming like prob 3 weeks ago and everything going to hell. I have lose near 300m+ and I haven't make nothing at all. this is the reason am going for my last option with is chins..

btw do u know he was on "vacation" ofc he can bot from somewhere else with have a different IP...

If we're going to go with those assumptions then I can also just go with the assumption that you can easily remove or hide data from your PC before teamviewing you.

• Like 2

If we're going to go with those assumptions then I can also just go with the assumption that you can easily remove or hide data from your PC before teamviewing you.

what data? this http://prntscr.com/c3a8l3 ? about hiding I don't know about that. only thing I know is how to delete that's all.

While there could be some truth in this, I went on holiday on june 23rd. (I should have my boat ticket around somewhere if evidence is required, but I put my status up on that day as well and I did this as I was leaving) The account got banned on the same day. While it could've been insta-banned for botting, I highly doubt I would gotten banned that fast. Aside from the fact that I obviously know I didn't bot and therefore it could've only been you of course. 

also when I was doing the service he was getting on the account just so u know. I dint tell him nothing because he prob could come back with me for some other powerlvl.

the only time I told him something was when he left the account in wilderness. now tell me. what if I would of have die what could of have happen? he could of have make another disputed against me saying he lose some sht too.

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding, but IIRC you're talking about the time where you logged in after I did agility in the wilderness. If you'd have died I would've lost like 2 stamina potions, I'm not sure if I understand your correctly but you're saying that I could've disputed you because I left an account in the wilderness and as a result you died? I wouldn't dispute that... 

Correct me if I misunderstoof by the way...

Mind you, the account has an earlier offence as well, which would probably devalue the account further. It's a quashed macro ban from 2015.

4ce755904c.jpg

Current stats: d15f6b37b3.png

Edited by Solution
evidence + stats

While there could be some truth in this, I went on holiday on june 23rd. (I should have my boat ticket around somewhere if evidence is required, but I put my status up on that day as well and I did this as I was leaving) The account got banned on the same day. While it could've been insta-banned for botting, I highly doubt I would gotten banned that fast. Aside from the fact that I obviously know I didn't bot and therefore it could've only been you of course. 

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding, but IIRC you're talking about the time where you logged in after I did agility in the wilderness. If you'd have died I would've lost like 2 stamina potions, I'm not sure if I understand your correctly but you're saying that I could've disputed you because I left an account in the wilderness and as a result you died? I wouldn't dispute that... 

Correct me if I misunderstoof by the way...

first. if I would of have botted ur account I would of have just run it while I was doing others orders. instead I was doing wc/fishing while I was questing. after I finish all others quests I started doing the skills that I couldn't afk...  btw what is IIRC? and for the agility part where u left the account do u even know people can make up for x item lost? that could of have be u. maybe in rs there are some sort of way to proof I could of have die or something and then you could name x amount of items lost etc not just those 2 stam pots.  btw did I gave u permission for u to log on the acc? NO, so no refund should be giving to u for the reminding fishing lvl left. 

Recycle bin can be cleaned as well. Pretty sure you did that before seeing as there are not a lot of things in there.

the recycle been like that for near 2 months. I have nothing to delete =.= other than osbot every time it get updated. plus I haven't update my osbot either otherwise the old version would be there too. I ain't giving up because there must be a way to proof I dint fucking bot his account.

Now considering this new turn of events, I'll let staff decide what to do. However, Devry has already agreed to refunding the service (though this hasn't been done as of yet, which is mostly my fault)

and me agree to refund u the full service? sorry bro but that is gone now. I was just refunding u because I feel sorry for you. and I don't have to refund u sht when u even broke my TOS. so if u agree to something and u break the agreement. then I will break that agreement of refunding u sht.