Looking for Basic Ironman Account Build

Buckochucko

Witch's House 2.5m, 1m if you can get stronghold 10k (teas in varrock then go through)

Tree Gnome Village (5m)

The Grand Tree (5m)

Fight Arena (2m)

Waterfall Quest (4m)

The Feud (4m)

55 Thieving (Ban risk, but i'd do it for 5m)

Total: 25m + Witch's House, depending what you do. I'd have to invest more time into thieving if you don't have stronghold, but that could be beneficial toward 55 thieving xp wise.

LMK if you want me to grind your account, but the 55 thieving would be botted if you don't want me to do it.

Ideally.

We'd use an MM for the meantime to hold x number of mills while I work on your account. Provided it's not banned upon completion (if I get 55 thieving), I get my money and you get your quested and potentially leveled account. 

Or you can go first individually or collectively if you trust me.

Edited by chebding

Witch's House 2.5m, 1m if you can get stronghold 10k (teas in varrock then go through)
Tree Gnome Village (5m)
The Grand Tree (5m)
Fight Arena (2m)
Waterfall Quest (4m)
The Feud (4m)
55 Thieving (Ban risk, but i'd do it for 5m)
Total: 25m + Witch's House, depending what you do. I'd have to invest more time into thieving if you don't have stronghold, but that could be beneficial toward 55 thieving xp wise.
LMK if you want me to grind your account, but the 55 thieving would be botted if you don't want me to do it.

Ideally.
We'd use an MM for the meantime to hold x number of mills while I work on your account. Provided it's not banned upon completion (if I get 55 thieving), I get my money and you get your quested and potentially leveled account. 

Or you can go first individually or collectively if you trust me.

I'm really not too sure where you got your prices from...

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/91243-%E3%80%8C-dbuffed-services-hand-done-fast-affordable-%E3%80%8D/ for prices, 13+ magic or some runes will be needed.