T4tf34A.png

2NiulHX.png

kFwF8Jb.png
3bmGG1P.png
mXARpHC.png
P7BU3yn.png

hfStnlP.png

Setup Window

Highly intuitive and visual, and easy to use!

5hhrNxa.gif

Portal Prediction
knows which portals are going to drop - prioritizes them!

klub9H5.png

Full Void in <24 hours
It takes only 850 points for full void, go go go!

vsrPEV9.png

Results0oB0tbc.png

pest control.png

d80dd3c2fe587966c55a9bf2384b4107.png

d7f014cf6aad227471897444f1323d84.png

f0a9d5638a647783d7bc61370188471c.png

fcc43bd544142042e161fd5859cb3da3.png

879f8633097a9b3dbf246ceae3b4ea74.png

http://i.imgur.com/kw8dSZM.png

http://i.imgur.com/2NiulHX.png

On 4/5/2020 at 1:26 PM, oireapzz said:

unknown.png got my last 200 points with this script, took about 3 1/2 hours thanks czar :D

Sup can we maybe get a trial?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey man! 

I dont know what it is but the bot keeps walking back and forward between a portal and a NPC that it wants to attack, alot of the time it runs between 2 NPC's back and forward without even really attacking one if them..

This happends at every portal, at the beginning from the boat when it wants to choose a side to go to and when you took one portal down it will get stuck the whole time going back and forward into nothing..

I tried both :Attack monsters and Attack portals with all different kinds of settings and everytime it happends again. 

Its makes the bot misclick alot and shows very botlike behaviour, can you take a look at this?

Using Mirror mode + New mouse.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Hey man! 

I dont know what it is but the bot keeps walking back and forward between a portal and a NPC that it wants to attack, alot of the time it runs between 2 NPC's back and forward without even really attacking one if them..

This happends at every portal, at the beginning from the boat when it wants to choose a side to go to and when you took one portal down it will get stuck the whole time going back and forward into nothing..

I tried both :Attack monsters and Attack portals with all different kinds of settings and everytime it happends again. 

Its makes the bot misclick alot and shows very botlike behaviour, can you take a look at this?

Using Mirror mode + New mouse.

Hey :D No problem, can I ask if you're using range/mage/melee? Other than that, any lag on mirror mode (and reaction timer?) I'll investigate now 

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Hey :D No problem, can I ask if you're using range/mage/melee? Other than that, any lag on mirror mode (and reaction timer?) I'll investigate now 

No lagg, reaching 50 FPS steady and im using melee :) thanks for the reaction and your time!

Edit: Almost forget to add that when choosing "defend void knight", it just stands beside the knight and does not attack any monster, almost every match i'll get 0-50 ~ attack points and when im getting 50 ish attack points it is because my character is reacting through auto retaliate instead of attacking the monsters. 

Sorry for forgetting to mention this, when i asked for your help i was pretty tired and it was late in the night for me :)

Edited by Dutchsmoker420
  • Heart 1

New Update (v61.0)

- Patch for some widgets/interfaces
- Added improvements for defend knight, for portals and npcs.
-- Combat code improved
- Added better system for handling breaks, bot no longer waits 5 minutes for no reason.

Doing a final test run then pushing the code. Apologies for the delay, it should have been completed on Friday. Update will automatically go live within 24 hours enjoy! :D

Also @Dutchsmoker420 just noticed you edited the post, so sorry. Can I ask if you also enabled monster types from the menu (when doing defend knight) or left it blank? Please confirm

Edited by Czar

13 hours ago, Czar said:

New Update (v61.0)

- Patch for some widgets/interfaces
- Added improvements for defend knight, for portals and npcs.
-- Combat code improved
- Added better system for handling breaks, bot no longer waits 5 minutes for no reason.

Doing a final test run then pushing the code. Apologies for the delay, it should have been completed on Friday. Update will automatically go live within 24 hours enjoy! :D

Also @Dutchsmoker420 just noticed you edited the post, so sorry. Can I ask if you also enabled monster types from the menu (when doing defend knight) or left it blank? Please confirm

That was my fault 😅 Forgot to enable the monster types when i tried to use the defend knight option! The bot is working very good now, thanks for the update ! <3

Could i maybe get a trial on Perfect wintertodt ? Was thinking of buying it :)

• Heart 1