Perfect Pest Control

Czar

I'll take a look at BGS spec now, but I highly recommend keeping botting hours less than 6 hours that was too much for a single day at pest control. Also which boat? And was it a 2 day temp ban or perm? If perm then don't forget to appeal the ban in a couple days time, however it'll take a week or two to get a response from jagex. I'm botting with 3 hr breaks nowadays since it seems safer than the previous 2 hour breaks I was doing.

Hi, I have issues with the doors for example Western door is open it will run trough Western door all the way around the map to the Eastern portal causing the activity bar to drop to 0 or close to 0

Also when portal shields are down and the bot is on "Fight Portals" mode it sometimes just ignores the portal and starts hunting splatters which seems kinda botlike I am on "attack monsters more often mode safe"

I am using mirror mode

*Edit

Ran it on 2 accounts now both of them seem to not hit the activity meter about 3/10 games. 

When the activity bar is running low it still prioritizes running off to a portal at the other side of the map which causes the activity bar to drop to 0% and bassicly get no points even with the "safe attack monsters" option selected.

This happens when I select "Fight portals" and "prioritize spinners" with or witouth "safe attack monsters option" the issue happens

I also noticed when trying to attack a monster and running it has issues tracking the monster and seems very botlike.

This was all on mirror mode so far

Most problems seem to come from the bot just reacting way to slow to the doors and losing activity bar on them I think if this is fixed this will run much more smoother and seem less suspicious.

(I noticed zooming out before starting the scripts helps the bot alot and the success rate)

Kind regards

Edited by noaboy
  • Like 1

Thanks for the post. One more question: mirror mode reaction timer? Is it 1000ms or 50ms? Also are the accounts running in their recommended boat level? E.g. with low stats going into higher games it has a lower chance of attacking/doing any damage to higher levelled npcs resulting in lower points, I just want to make sure this isn't the case. It should be re-routing the path as soon as a door is opened. I'll investigate and post a new version ASAP, and definitely will be adding some hikes to reactions/response so it operates quicker.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...