Perfect Pest Control

Czar

Bought this scripts and worked in Mirror Mode right away. Straight forward and easy to use. Very nice implementation of portal prediction. I'm a casual player turned botter when Jamflex ruined the game back in the day.

Some feedback for you @Czar, three things stood out to me when running that could reduce ban rates:

1. As a casual player I generally right click the ladder to see who is botting/playing legit in each lobby/boat. I'm pretty sure salty regular players are reporting anyone stood on tile directly next to the ladder in the boat. If we could get a feature to move to another square on the boat that would be very nice.
  2. Brawler blocking is very obvious when someone is running the script. If we could get some form of if attack==idle > 10 game ticks relocate.
  3. On death the script still attempts to attack NPCs/portals. A regular player would never do this, some form of if dead idle=10 ticks would work nicely. 

Hope this feedback helps good work, happy to have payed $9.99, well worth the investment.

Edited by random21213
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, random21213 said:

Bought this scripts and worked in Mirror Mode right away. Straight forward and easy to use. Very nice implementation of portal prediction. I'm a casual player turned botter when Jamflex ruined the game back in the day.

Some feedback for you @Czar, three things stood out to me when running that could reduce ban rates:

1. As a casual player I generally right click the ladder to see who is botting/playing legit in each lobby/boat. I'm pretty sure salty regular players are reporting anyone stood on tile directly next to the ladder in the boat. If we could get a feature to move to another square on the boat that would be very nice.
  2. Brawler blocking is very obvious when someone is running the script. If we could get some form of if attack==idle > 10 game ticks relocate.
  3. On death the script still attempts to attack NPCs/portals. A regular player would never do this, some form of if dead idle=10 ticks would work nicely. 

Hope this feedback helps good work, happy to have payed $9.99, well worth the investment.

Thank you! Will address each point in the upcoming release. I'm also a big fan of the right-clicking idea, should help with preventing bans too.

EDIT: Also please don't forget to use breaks when botting, and try to keep botting sessions under 2 hours followed by breaks, you should see some great results :D

Edited by Czar

Hey anyway we could get the standing next to the ladder on the south fixed? It looks like it clicks on the gangplank to get into the boat once after it’s already in the boat which causes it to run to the south side of the ladder and attempt to cross the gangplank again. Obviously it can’t reach it so it won’t leave the boat, but it’s pretty obvious who is using this script as it’s consistent. I can pretty much tell who is using this script because of that hahaha. For reference, I’m using mirrored mode as well so I’m not sure if that’s an issue. 

• Like 1

Yo, I bought the script and when I click start on stealth and mirror mode nothing happens? The setup box does not appear. My other scripts are working, but not this one?

Edit: I just noticed your message from two hours ago. I will try again in an hour or so. Thanks, G! 

Edited by catdaddyzach1
Read previous message
  • Heart 1