Perfect Pest Control

Czar

The bot will sip any potions in inventory, I recommend bringing like 10-15 should be enough for a few hours. Should I add support for banking for more potions @123klaid

Also if it's not drinking them, please confirm, I'll take a look and post another update.

EDIT: Posted new update, should automatically go live with a couple hours, enjoy! :D 

Edited by Czar

got some problems running the script

1. at the start of a new game it sometimes will open all gates before fighting protal/npc

2.it doesnt drink the ranging potions in my inventory

3.i dont see the points i recieved during the time i ran the script or points a hour

4. and randommly it wont go on to the boat after a finished game

5. i do run it in mirror mode

Edited by gekkebakker
  • Like 1

@123klaid Will do this. I'm gunna design a new panel in the setup window so we can choose what to bring, including potions and maybe food. The code is already done since I'll be taking the withdraw method from my fighter bot and just copying it over since it already works well.

@gekkebakker Using rewards? Please confirm. Just made a few changes for v54.0 today, it'll now sip potions at the start of a match (after walking to centre) and at every combat mode (except repairing). As for the boat thingy, just mapped the whole area and I've made an update for this, also got a few pm's asking why this is happening, should be resolved in v54. Points, also done, have been working on this for the past few days.

As for the opening of doors/gates, I'll take a look at this. I may have added this as part of an anti-ban measure, hopefully it doesn't happen /too/ often like 90% of the time, if so I'll reduce the frequency.

Thanks guys as usual, keep the suggestions/feedback coming!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Czar said:

@gekkebakker Using rewards? Please confirm. Just made a few changes for v54.0 today, it'll now sip potions at the start of a match (after walking to centre) and at every combat mode (except repairing). As for the boat thingy, just mapped the whole area and I've made an update for this, also got a few pm's asking why this is happening, should be resolved in v54. Points, also done, have been working on this for the past few days.

As for the opening of doors/gates, I'll take a look at this. I may have added this as part of an anti-ban measure, hopefully it doesn't happen /too/ often like 90% of the time, if so I'll reduce the frequency.

Thanks guys as usual, keep the suggestions/feedback coming!

hey man ill try it out in a few hours the account is in rest mode atm 

the opening doors and gates happend most of the time at  the beginning of a game 

but it happend in a bot way 😛 it opend a door go to a portal then go back to the doors then go back to the portal and then back to the door and happend like 5/10 rounds 

i dont use the reward system 

• Like 1

Still waiting on update v54.0 to go live :( should be online as soon as Token's here, shouldn't take long he always updates twice a day :D

With that being said I'll do some more test runs to make sure everything's okay in the bot. Will also check out the opening doors above, this one isn't modified in v54.0 so I'll do that now for the next version after v54.0

EDIT:

Update just went live as of a few minutes ago, shoutout to token for being a beast as usual! :D Gl guys, lemme know how it goes with the new version now, enjoy! :D

Edited by Czar

wont use paint and no pray other than that it seems to work way better without paint - fps is maxed out with paint its lagging alot maybe have option to turn on/off paint

seems to get stuck on the boat need to manually move outside it to attack monsters

https://imgur.com/a/ezG6yeO

Edited by 123klaid
imgur
  • Like 1

EDIT: Potions working better for you guys in this update? Lemme know please! :D

Will check that out too, should be possible to switch paint on off with F2 key. And yes I agree without paint it works smoother, I gotta add a paint that uses fewer resources/shadows/pixels imo.

For prayer I recommend setting quick pray up beforehand, then the bot should click it depending on which option is selected (e.g. at start of a game or not). If it doesn’t activate it then I’ll give it a look right now. Another small update coming today.

Edited by Czar

Done fixed, there was a bug in the last update, just posted new one v55.0, works a lot better now, paint is back too, with fighting at the centre, quick prayers improved, doors improved, walks to centre at the start too, all the good stuff :D

Quick preview (ignore version, should say v55.0). Update will automatically go live within a few hours, my apologies, the last update had an issue with the map detection code, it's all good now.

@123klaid Thank you for all the help you've been amazing :D

6jr3cdM.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Update is still pending, will let you guys know as soon as it goes online. Updates go online automatically, but the code needs to be safechecked by staff each time beforehand, we value security here at OSBot. ETA ~few hours from now

Latest update will say v55.0, and the overlay will be showing

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1