Perfect Pest Control

Czar

It has massive stability issues right now on mirror mode. So far I've run it in both attack mode and portal mode. I'm about to try setting it to defend knight.

It struggles to sometimes find the Veteran boat and also then after a game has completed, it sometimes just stands outside the boat doing nothing.

Edit: Just tried the defend knight mode and it just stands in the middle and doesn't attack anything that comes close to it.

Edited by Supamen

Are you getting any console log errors such as:

"Gangplank not detected, waiting until client refreshes...", "We aren't inside the boat, let's try board!", please confirm! @Supamen, a copy/paste of the console log would be super useful.

Also did you hook mirror client while on the game login screen or while logged in? Make sure you're not logged in RS during the whole hooking procedure, you'll see better results. Extended auth so I can get those logs and do an improvement update for mirror.

15 minutes ago, Czar said:

Are you getting any console log errors such as:

"Gangplank not detected, waiting until client refreshes...", "We aren't inside the boat, let's try board!", please confirm! @Supamen, a copy/paste of the console log would be super useful.

Also did you hook mirror client while on the game login screen or while logged in? Make sure you're not logged in RS during the whole hooking procedure, you'll see better results. Extended auth so I can get those logs and do an improvement update for mirror.

I don't remember seeing any logs. But i'll run it again to just double check. Also, the mirror was hooked prior to being logged in.

• Like 1

Game 1 (Fight monsters):

Was a little slow, got me the 5 points but seemed sort of bot like.

[Bot #1][07/15 08:44:13 PM]: We are busy!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:13 PM]: Walking (SPRINT CENTRE): A
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:13 PM]: A: Checking portal status...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:13 PM]: We are busy!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:14 PM]: Walking (SPRINT CENTRE): A
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:14 PM]: A: Checking portal status...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:14 PM]: We are busy!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:15 PM]: Walking (SPRINT CENTRE): A
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:15 PM]: A: Checking portal status...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:15 PM]: We are busy!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:15 PM]: Walking (SPRINT CENTRE): A
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:15 PM]: A: Checking portal status...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:15 PM]: We are busy!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:16 PM]: Walking (SPRINT CENTRE): A
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:16 PM]: A: Checking portal status...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:16 PM]: We are busy!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:16 PM]: Walking (SPRINT CENTRE): A
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:16 PM]: A: Checking portal status...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 08:44:16 PM]: We are busy!

Game 2, 3, 4 (Defend Knight):

Ran much better, was the issue maybe I wasn't ticking the monsters to fight before? I just selected defend knight but didn't necessarily check which monsters? Probably missed the points 1 every 3 or 4 games.

Game 5 (Attack Portals):

Ran much better this time than the first time I ran the script :) I'll keep an eye on it for the next few games.

Edit: Just thought I'd let you know that the points gained and points per hr counter is broken and doesn't run.

Edited by Supamen
  • Like 1

Sounds good :D Glad to hear, please keep the logs coming.

If you notice it not enter the boat anymore, please copy/paste that log too, so I can see if anything's missing. Another update coming shortly thanks sir, I really appreciate it :D

EDIT:

Also yep, we gotta select some npcs, although I'll make it work without selecting and it'll just attack any random npc nearby for quickest points

Edited by Czar

On 7/15/2020 at 9:07 PM, Czar said:

Sounds good :D Glad to hear, please keep the logs coming.

If you notice it not enter the boat anymore, please copy/paste that log too, so I can see if anything's missing. Another update coming shortly thanks sir, I really appreciate it :D

EDIT:

Also yep, we gotta select some npcs, although I'll make it work without selecting and it'll just attack any random npc nearby for quickest points

I'm probably going to purchase this script. I think having it attack anything especially in 'Defend Knight' mode makes sense? Since it should attack anything that comes into radius of the Knight?

• Like 1